Thread: Guilds and Morrowind ?'s

Default Guilds and Morrowind ?'s

Can you switch guilds in this game after you join one. Especially if it involves 2 guilds that hate each other. I am having real trouble building my character up ( I'm a total RPG newb ) and it seems the best way would be to join a guild. I'm a assasin and I'm only level 1. Being a assasin why would I want to join a Thief guild for ex. Unfortunatley from all the froums I have been reading I need to be about a level 5 to have the skills to join the actual assasins guild. Maybe I am attacking this game all wrong. I think its a 10/10 but my frustration is also 10/10 at this point. Everyone kicks my @ss. I realize its becuase I am weak but I'm having real trouble building up. I'm 7/10 on the stats to becoming level 2 but I have 15 hours in already. I gotta be doing it all wrong.

Help plz

You can join multiple guilds even if they hate each other. You can only join one house, however (and you cannot join another house even if you leave your first). If you are a member of a guild who is hated by one you want to join, it's just a little more difficult and you may have to charm them into letting you join is all.

Sit down and Shut up!!!!! CharlieHustle's Avatar

How do i get that book from that chick in the south wall corner club(fighter guild quest 4). She hates me so she wont even hold a conversation with me. I killed her, and I suffered the worst ass whippin i ever had, the whole club jumped me.

Thanks mahaln

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

The easiest way of building your character is stealing from people, selling their stuff, and buying your major skills to get a level up.

Originally posted by CharlieHustle
    How do i get that book from that chick in the south wall corner club(fighter guild quest 4). She hates me so she wont even hold a conversation with me. I killed her, and I suffered the worst ass whippin i ever had, the whole club jumped me.
    You can either try bribing her into giving it to you or intimidating her into fighting you.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Thread Information