Thread: Need help with Hlaalu Vaults

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Exclamation Need help with Hlaalu Vaults

I broke into the Hlaalu vaults, but there's a small problem. There's a dámn Ordinator guard standing there and he wont leave...which means I cant steal anything without getting caught...except the glass armor and the 3 weapons behind the wall, but I want to loot those 10 or so chests and the guard wont leave. What can I do to make him leave?

ghost lost in wolfenstein mother's Avatar

Default hey man i just did that

yeah i ran into the same problem, just leave for aminute. make sure the door is open, the guards randomly walkaround when your not there so just come back in a few.

now i cant get all the stuff out. man theres alot of crap in here.

Default Re: Need help with Hlaalu Vaults

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    I broke into the Hlaalu vaults, but there's a small problem. There's a dámn Ordinator guard standing there and he wont leave...which means I cant steal anything without getting caught...except the glass armor and the 3 weapons behind the wall, but I want to loot those 10 or so chests and the guard wont leave. What can I do to make him leave?
    Taunt the guard then kill him. Yesterday I went to the Redoran vault. I ran around and taunted about 7 people into fighting and then I let them all come at me and cast my spirit of life spell (absorb health 20pts for 5 secs in 50ft radius) and watched them all hack away at me (4 ordinators, 3 peasants) as my life didn't even budge (if you think about it, I was getting 7*20=140 health a second!!!!!!) and one by one they fell to the ground. And nothing was illegal about it!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Whats the magicka cost for the spell, dre? My intelligence is 100 but my magicka is under 200 only...or dont I need to cast it more than once?

10k.

Whats the magicka cost for the spell, dre? My intelligence is 100 but my magicka is under 200 only...or dont I need to cast it more than once?
    How do you rise your intelligence that high? I think mine is around 50. I'm a Dark Elf.

Well my character dosent level up that often, but when he does, I get like x5 or x3 in every single category...plus im level 26, halfway to 27, and I reaised intelligence every chance I got. Plus my str is somewhere around 91 and my personality is over 90, thankx to that masque of that one dude...

58.. its really cheap!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

10k.

Well my character dosent level up that often, but when he does, I get like x5 or x3 in every single category...plus im level 26, halfway to 27, and I reaised intelligence every chance I got. Plus my str is somewhere around 91 and my personality is over 90, thankx to that masque of that one dude...
    I'm still only level 7....And where can I get the masque from the one guy?

The wizard's tower just outside Dagoth Fel is the masque...if I remember correctly. Theres a wizard lady and a guard, i killed the lady before the guard saw me, i ran past the guard and up the ladder, killed off the wizard and looted his lair.

Well I went back to the vaults today in a second attempt of looting the place...and I took Dre's advice and made myself a Spirit of Life spell.

Well needless to say, I used it on the guard that didnt seem like moving. He didnt fall. I used it again, and then his corpse fell to the floor. I looted the place, and the guard, recalled to just outside the Southwall Corner Club in Balmora to get my 9k+ bounty cleared...and stash my loot in my house.

I went back to get the rest of the stuff that I couldnt carry, mainly the Daedric War Axe that weighed in at a whopping 72. But when I went into the treasury on my way to the vaults, I saw a dead body on the floor. I thought nothing of it until I went down the ramp and into the vaults.

4 more dead guards and another regular person were all dead. I couldnt believe all the bodies that cluttered the hallway. I checked the all to see if they had anything good, and the regular person had a rethan manor deed worth 5k...a pretty good find actually.

Thankx for that amazing spell, dre.

Well I went back to the vaults today in a second attempt of looting the place...and I took Dre's advice and made myself a Spirit of Life spell.

Well needless to say, I used it on the guard that didnt seem like moving. He didnt fall. I used it again, and then his corpse fell to the floor. I looted the place, and the guard, recalled to just outside the Southwall Corner Club in Balmora to get my 9k+ bounty cleared...and stash my loot in my house.

I went back to get the rest of the stuff that I couldnt carry, mainly the Daedric War Axe that weighed in at a whopping 72. But when I went into the treasury on my way to the vaults, I saw a dead body on the floor. I thought nothing of it until I went down the ramp and into the vaults.

4 more dead guards and another regular person were all dead. I couldnt believe all the bodies that cluttered the hallway. I checked the all to see if they had anything good, and the regular person had a rethan manor deed worth 5k...a pretty good find actually.

Thankx for that amazing spell, dre.
    hehehe, no problem The first time I used that spell and found bodies lying all over the place on DIFFERENT floors I had a grin from ear to ear!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

You can close the iron bar door when hes outside of the room for one thing

only i can revivive threads...

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Thread Information