Thread: problems attacking in morrowind...?

Default problems attacking in morrowind...?

i'm new to this type of game and have a quick question.... i can kill stuff using magic or what not... but i can not kill anything with my hands or my dagger... everytime i fight the cave rats all they do is bite me and i cant hit them... please help... i'm sure i'm just an idiot because it shouldnt be this difficult.
    thanks in advance...

u pull your weapon out with x... then you use R to attack them... you have to be looking at them. Make sure u are using a weapon in your major or minor skills group because with those you will have a better chance of hitting

Default Re: problems attacking in morrowind...?

Originally posted by reagan123
    i'm new to this type of game and have a quick question.... i can kill stuff using magic or what not... but i can not kill anything with my hands or my dagger... everytime i fight the cave rats all they do is bite me and i cant hit them... please help... i'm sure i'm just an idiot because it shouldnt be this difficult.
    thanks in advance...
    You ain't an idiot. We all go through the "Wow, I just got my ass kicked by a rat" phase. Just level up a couple of times and you'll be eating rat for dinner!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

10k.

Default Re: Re: problems attacking in morrowind...?

Originally posted by Dre

You ain't an idiot. We all go through the "Wow, I just got my ass kicked by a rat" phase. Just level up a couple of times and you'll be eating rat for dinner!
    Except for those Diseased or Blighted ones... They taste gross.

Thread Information