Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newbie here with new xbox

Default newbie here with new xbox

I just got my xbox on saturday and rushed to the store and got halo and YES it is worth the hype, the game is incredible. The controls took a little while to get used to and driving the warthog was a blast. I am very pleased with the xbox. one question... when I unpacked the instruction manual there was a little white card with a sticker on it, what is that? and what is it for?

white card, with white sticker? I don't think I ever had one of those... IT'S A BOMB!!!!! RUN!!!!!! prolly not.

Congrats on getting your xbox though and welcome to XBA.

dont knwo about the white sticker . .. what does it look like and does it say anything . . .

BTW wellcoem to XBA and good choice with the Xbox . . . Halo is wonderful
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Did it have the serial #'s or something on it? Is it for the warranty maybe? Welcome to XBA. Where in TX are you, I'm in Houston.
    "There is no reason to be alarmed and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight.
    By the way is there anyone on board that knows how to fly a plane?"

Dude, you're the 4 millionth customer to buy an xbox! You won a million dollars! You lucky bastard mother f*cker.

ha.
    Hidden Content Avatar created by Hotshot657.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

All I have to say is that you brought the prefect game for you xbox. Halo was the first game I got for my xbox to and I don't think I will be selling it any time soon.

Again I say welcome to xboxaddict.com. This is the best xbox site now and always be the best xbox site.

Welcome Flattop and congrats. I still recall with fondness the day I first manned the controls of a warthog.

<<<<<<<wipes the lone tear drop from his cheek
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Originally posted by Veno
    Dude, you're the 4 millionth customer to buy an xbox! You won a million dollars! You lucky bastard mother f*cker.

ha.
    lol, i knew i shouldn't of bought my xbox on launch date lol

I don't know what the white sticker is, though. But welcome to xba.

thx everyone for the nice welcome. UltimateAG, I am in a small town in east texas called Longview. not sure how to describe the sticker, it doesnt say anything but I can hold it up to the light and look throught it and its like a square with a line that starts at the outside edge and goes round and round until it gets to the middle and there is the letter L in the center of the square. I tried to peel the sticker off the card but it doesnt come off easy so I just left it.. anyway thx again for the welcome and whats the next best game after halo?

if u like RPGs . . . Morrowind
    if u like action. . . . Hunter
    if u like racers . . . . Moto GP
    if u like sports(depending on whcih sport) . . . outlaw golf, NFL Feaver, NHL 02
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

10k.

I didn't get a little white sticker. I want a little white sticker....

Welcome to XBA!

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Halo is good, Morrowind is better. After you get bored with halo, pick up the elder scrolls 3.

Originally posted by FLATTOP
    thx everyone for the nice welcome. UltimateAG, I am in a small town in east texas called Longview. not sure how to describe the sticker, it doesnt say anything but I can hold it up to the light and look throught it and its like a square with a line that starts at the outside edge and goes round and round until it gets to the middle and there is the letter L in the center of the square. I tried to peel the sticker off the card but it doesnt come off easy so I just left it.. anyway thx again for the welcome and whats the next best game after halo?
    I've seen those stickers before. I believe they are some kind of security device used by stores to trigger some type of alarm during theft. I could be wrong tho.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

I think that the reason he got a white sticker it's because he got the case where it said "Game of the year".
    Is this the case where Halo came?

If it is now we know why he got that white sticker. By the way welcome to the beautiful world of xbox dude.

Later

Slipknot ****in' Rules!!!

Keep Hardcore Alive!!!

Maggot # 1

Portable Mammogramistâ„¢ DrUnKtAnK's Avatar

Originally posted by SkoalMint

I've seen those stickers before. I believe they are some kind of security device used by stores to trigger some type of alarm during theft. I could be wrong tho.
    I'll bet that's exactly what it is....Go stick it in someone you know's wallet or bookbag
    Oh and by the way, welcome to XBX!
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high">Hidden Content quality="high" pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="180" width="470">

welcome and you should be very happy with your xbox ,i sure know i am!
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

yea that sticker is a security thing. they have them at some stores. i got one before. stick it one someone in the store when they exit\enter and the buzzzer will go off and u can laugh and run away, just a suggestion

Congrats and welcome to XBA! As for the white thing with the sticker. I don't think we can help ya there!
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

ZGXB - tml*****s.com Integra Man's Avatar

Welcome and congrats enjoy ur x-box

ohh the white sticker that means ull have a lot of luck in the future
    YOUR # 1 Maple Leaf Community
    Hidden Content Sign Up Today!

Hey welcome. It is nice to see someone actually admit to being a n00b. Well, Xbox will not disappoint. As for the sticker thing, I am guessin that it is a security device.
    Proud owner of NES, SNES, Genisis, Saturn, PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Kiddycube, PS2 & Xbox

Hidden Content

XBL TAGS: Hydro Blast, Black Inferno, Ekstatik

Thread Information