Thread: Morrowind an evil game???

bust a nut

Default Morrowind an evil game???

is morrowind an evil game that will casue problems on ur xbox?? lately i have been hearing problems that morrowind keeps freezing your xbox alot becasue it is a long azz game. ya know?

how many of u all have problems that way??

i think im gonna stay away from that game.

Yes, I've experienced several due to game freezes. One actually corrupted one of my save files (fortunately, my autosave was fine, and I was able to make up my losses in a few hours). However, while it does mar the gaming experience, I wouldn't say these random lock-ups ruin the game. I'd still recomend this game despite this problem.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

When I first saw your topic, I thought you may have been Joe Lieberman in disguise telling us video games are evil and cause shootings As for it messing up systems, if you bought it recently I say it's an easy way to see if something is wrong cause u know a future Xbox game may do something to it. I played it on my friend's Xbox which he bought just last month and he had no problems. I bought mine in January and have had a couple laser disc error but they seem to be in weird on and off spirts. However, if your warranty is out and you bought an early Xbox, I'd stay away from it. Signing off...

yep thats been happening to me

but why is it starting right now after all the time i have played it
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

Nas

c'mon now... you all are scarin' a brotha over here, lol i bought the game about a week or so after it came out, and i have a launch xbox that i bought from a friend about 3 weeks ago. so that means no warranty. I haven't had any problems that i can recall...i play it a bunch, and never had a file corruption, or freezing, or anything *knock on wood*. the only game that has froze like once or twice is rallisport challenge. but it happens VERY rarely. i love that damn xbox, and if it breaks, i'm pretty much f****d

Skarp

I've only frozen twice...but when it freezes it makes a horrible sound. Scared the @*#$ out of me the first time.

I haven't had any problems with Morrowind.

Nas

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    good! you are the type of person who gives me confidence, and gets rid of my paranoia (sp?) about my xbox breakin down. like i said, if somethin happens to that one, I'm f****d like a street corner ho

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

Hugh_Jass, me and you are kindred spirits, in the way that neither of us have had any problems with Morrowind....

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I havent had any serious problems and I play the game all day long sometimes...

Got my xbox in December 2001.
    Have had NO problems with Morrowind.

Even if it does freeze up someone's XBox a lot the chances of that causing damage to the system are next to nothing...Sure you might lose a saved game, but hardware damage is not gonna happen.

So, don't worry and go get morrowind
    Here's how bad I suck

Don't get a free IPOD - Hidden Content

old sig Made by professor_frink he is the sig man!
    http://hosting.reversedreality.com/user_images/jschelm/sig.jpg

My xbox has messed up 3 times. Once on a oxm disc and 2 times on morrowind. both times it was because i was had my xbox on like 12 hours straight. I still recomend buying morrowind, its a great game.

same wit me bro!!! my xbox has never EVER froze and ive had it since xmas

ive also played alot!!!

Peace

If your not sure about buying the game I suggest renting it like me. I have not experience problems with my system and the game was ok. I’m happy I had an unlimited rental because it took awhile to get into it. I got my copy from Maddgames.com it’s a great site for games.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Morrowind just froze a few hours ago. no big deal, I saved 5 minutes before it.

I was playing Goldeneye at my friends house when i slept over and than froze too.

Every game has a chance of freezing.

My Xbox has froze only a few times since I've had it from launch ... and after a freeze I'd check the disk and there's always something on it that causes the disk to fukup like hair or whatever. (I have 3 dogs in the house )

Hidden Content border="0" alt="">

Originally posted by SMARTGAMER69
    If your not sure about buying the game I suggest renting it like me. I have not experience problems with my system and the game was ok. I’m happy I had an unlimited rental because it took awhile to get into it. I got my copy from Maddgames.com it’s a great site for games.
    Are u some kind of walking advertisment? All your post that i have seen say i rent at maddgames.com or check out maddgames.com.

Thread Information