Thread: Collecting souls for enchanting?

Default Collecting souls for enchanting?

How do u collect the souls of things to enchant weapons, i already have many soul gems but how do i trap souls and where ido i find them? THANKS IN ADVANCE

To enchant an item, you must have charged a soul gem. Higher quality soul gems can trap larger creatures to create more powerful enchantments. To trap a soul, you need an empty soul gem, a soul trap spell or scroll, and a live creature. Cast soul trap on the creature then kill it. Upon it's death, its soul will be trapped inside your previously empty soul gem. Highlight your soul gem to see if the creature is trapped or not- I found out the prosedure in the Morrowind booklet, that is exsactly what it says to do in the book aswell. So goodluck in trapping souls.

Kazual

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Get a bunch of soul gems. Bigger, higher level creatures need bigger, more expensive soul gems to fit inside. Summon something, cast soultrap on it, beat it to death.

Or you could do it the "þûššý" way and go buy a summon golden saint spell and trap yourself some golden saints in grand soul gems and walla, constant effect enchantments like w00t.

Hidden Content border="0" alt="">

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Where is the summon Golden Saint spell? You said Tel branora or whatever and nobody there sells it...?

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    Where is the summon Golden Saint spell? You said Tel branora or whatever and nobody there sells it...?

It is there. Go into the tower. Levitate up to the very top and there are 3 rooms up there. The person that has it has a enchanted robe on and I believe has a pretty expensive weapon in his room. He has tons of summoming spells, I bought a winged twilight and golden saint.

Hehe woulda replied if I woulda saw it ... thanks tho ratm.

Hidden Content border="0" alt="">

Where can I find some grand soul gems....I already stole one from the chick in Balmora...and now I need some more....please help...thanks
    Name your price...

And maybe I'll consider...

Thread Information