Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Umbra

Default Umbra

Got this weapon yesterday, its really nice, its affect is soultrap 120sec per contact. Now I'm off to kill some uber monsters with it, and enchant my ebony short sword.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Where do you get it?

Orc warrior in the hills near Suram.

Where at near Suran?

My friend borrowed by strategy guide, so I cannot look it up myself

10k.

I thought he was near Caldera...

Oh, that's just great!

10k.

Let me look it up in the Strat Guide.

10k.

Oh darn, he's right. It's Suran. I just thought Caldera because.....

I've looked around Suran, I can't find him. Is he far away or pretty close to it?

davidx

Default hmm...

There's a rumor in Suran that some dude is walking around, east of the city, "mumbling about how nobody wants to challenge him".

Could this be the man with the Umbra sword?

X

10k.

Default Re: hmm...

Originally posted by davidx
    There's a rumor in Suran that some dude is walking around, east of the city, "mumbling about how nobody wants to challenge him".

Could this be the man with the Umbra sword?

X
    Yes

HEY FELON WHAT IS STFU NEWBIE?AND IS THAT U IN UR SIG?

Be forewarned, he's the strongest NPC I've encountered in the game. I was level twenty and he damn near killed me. He took me like five minutes to kill and I had to use alot of my potions. Of course, the weapon you get for killing him is worth it.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

if you want a tough NPC go to Dren Plantation and go into the tower thing. The guys got a Daedric Dai Katana and he kept taking me out in like 3 hits, and he can resist magic pretty good too. I had to like paralyze him for 10 seconds and whack him with my ebony longsword and get lucky on that as well! But I was also like level 12 at the time

Wink

Yeah, but you still beat him in less than a minute, right? I'm not joking when I said it took me five minutes to kill Umbra. I was afraid I was gonna run out of potions. And he was fast too! It wasn't like I could just back up and heal myself with an item or scroll. Plus he's the only character to break any of my armor, ever. He brought my Imperial greeves down to zero. They were probably full when I started to fight him. I got a good feeling that it's gonna be easier to kill Dagoth Ur than it was to kill Umbra.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

jshaudvitis

ima go find this gut tonite and u said he broke ur imperial greves what armor rating were they cuz i wanna no if i got a good chance with my ebony/deadric armor at 132?

The toughest guy I ever fought and killed was Lord Fyr. Took a few minutes and my 400+ health was nearly gone, same with my magic. But I beat him and took his full daedric armor set.

The toughest guy I found so far is Vivec. Of course he's going to be a bastard, he's a God! But I have a plan on how to kill him. I was actually going to follow through with my plan but the game for messed up and erased in the messing up process...good thing for backup saves, eh?

So I got myself a few more levels (27 more to be exact), so not im level 87 and im going to kick Vivec's ass tomorrow.

davidx

Default Am I Man enough???

Dudes,

This guy wandering the hills near Suran...where is he?? I explored the hills east of Sudan and ended up near far far away...what's the deal?

I'm only at level 11, but I have kick a$$ armor (stolen from Dren), a kick a$$ sword (worth 20000)...I should be able to kill him, right??

Thanks,
    X

Originally posted by mticha_21
    HEY FELON WHAT IS STFU NEWBIE?AND IS THAT U IN UR SIG?
    Good question

No, thats not me in my sig. Lvl 11, I forsee you getting killed quite quickly. Easiest way to get to Umbra is use levitate. He is immediatly over the first cliff to the east. Hope that helps.

Thread Information