Thread: Is DOA3 worth getting as a first game?

Question Is DOA3 worth getting as a first game?

Hi Guys

I'm looking for a really good game to get as a first.
    I've been looking at DOA3 for like that past month or two.

How long is the game? Is it worth getting? Will it last me a long time?

Thanks for the help

your not getting Halo?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's the best game.

Shocked Heh heh

YES! But thats what they all say!
    Why cant someone just explain Halo to me. What you do you actually do in it?

Is it fun?
    Does it keep you well ocupied?
    Are the graphics good?
    Sound good?

I've been asking these questions in forums for ages.

Somebody, please convince me!

Yes, it is fun. Single-player and co-op will keep you occupied for a while, and multiplayer is amazing. If you have broadband you can play other people on programs like xbconnect. That is very fun. Yes, the graphics are amazing and the sound is also great on dolby digital surround sound. You can play demos on the game also

The story to Halo is your fighting off a alien race known as the covenant. You are a "super soldier" designed to fight them. There is a lot more to it though......

Default ....

Okay that sounds good, are the enviorments AS realistic as they say? Cause I heard someone say the graphics suck

(but those are just those sceptics that think everything sucks, losers)

I really want to try this game, I suppose that will be the only way to find out for myself.

Default Re: ....

Originally posted by Logitech
    Okay that sounds good, are the enviorments AS realistic as they say? Cause I heard someone say the graphics suck
    Game of the Year man! Game of the Year....Never underestimate "Game of the Year"...And who's the guy that says Halo has bad graphics???? Tell him to "Suck his D!ck and then go to Hell!!!!!"
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

i got halo, doa3, and pgr when i got my xbox.

halo is really cool! If you don't have a highspeed connection your replay will be a considerable amount lower! Honestly I played though the game once and haven't touched it since! ...Well except for multiplayer!

DOA3 is a great game if you play with friends, they will like this game since it is easy to pickup and play! I personally love this game and think a xbox library is not complete w/o it!

get doa3 second. i beat halo at least 20 times and i still love it. its fun,expecially multiplayer. its really cool u can make your owm modes and stuff. it has a good storyline but it gets kinds confusing. the sound and graphics are awesome. thegames detail is crazy. if you look down u can see every peice of grass. get halo,doa3,rallysport,hunter,and morrowind. and if u like footbal get nfl fever.

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    the game's detail is crazy. if you look down u can see every peice of grass.
    Exactly! Also when you use a sniper, you can zoom 10X into the tree trunk.....And you will see the best lookin' Xbox tree EVER!!!!
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

i got halo for christmas(same with my xbox and the other 2 games)and i still play it every day(once you get into a level you dont want to leave it

doa3 is an awsome game probly the best graphics on xbox(i think)and the video graphics will amaze youthe enviorment graphics are real good(i also had this game since christmas and still play it almost ever day,not as much as halo though )

get halo cause doa3 our morrowind(dont have this game but every one loves it)are probly 2nd games you want
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

doa3 is a really good game to show off your xbox to all your gc\pos2 friends. its really fun too. and there is a booster disc that adds extra costumes in oxm.

well in my opinion get doa3 im getting both doa3 and halo i cant say halo cause i havent played it so i would say doa3 cause i love fighting games i really want to play halo and i would like to ask on team coop do u and your friend look like the cyborg or is the 1st person a cyborg and the 2nd person a normal human
    use the element which brings life

Wherever there are games, I will be there

Default 2 player coop

You both look like the "Cyborg"
    Wherever there are games, I will be there-Myself

"Son of a Submariner!"-Kefta Final Fantasy 3/6

Thread Information