Thread: Need HELP! what GAME!!

Default Need HELP! what GAME!!

I can't make up my mind on what game to buy, and Since I don't have OXM or anything like that and IGN.Gamespot are okay sources for info I just wanna hear from people that have played the games

1.Hunter .....but I hear it gets Boring fast and isn't very long.

2. Silent Hill 2 ,

3. Rallisport Challenge (I am pretty sure I will get this one does it have the Soundtrack option??)

4. Spashdown only because it looks sorta fun ,

THPS2 only because I saw it for 19.99
    I may buy them all I dunno I was thinking of two or three,

I don't want morrowind, only because it seems with the all the complaints as of late about Xbox problems came from Morrowind or Outlaw golf, so I decided no on those, for now ,

Also I discovered something about the Dirty Disk Error, I noticed I will get it if I use the eject button to turn on my xbox and slap a disc in and shut it , while the light is still flashing , if I wait for the light to stop then put the disk in it works fine,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

If you like racing id go with ralli sport. Its a great game! Multiplayer is a blast, Plus you can listen to your own tunes!

Hunter is cool as hell, But it gets played out after a while..........

And dont get the wrong impression about Morrowind! The errors (which i yet to encounter) are tiny compared to the epic adventure you will embark in. I love that damn game!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

i liked silent hill and rallisport they are good games, splashdown looks ok nothing that great and hunter does get boring fast

I really liked Hunter, but I have no idea if it gets boring fast because I sold it right when I beat it.

well since I have played all of those games I would go with RalliSport! I have played all the way though this game and it is awsome! I just got splashdown....it has 20 tracks, and I have played it about 2-3hrs. tops and already about 1/3 done with it! I is a sweet ass game though but not enough tracks, worth at least a rental!

get
    rallisport! can have your own sdtk

rent
    splashdown(awsome wave effects and 2plr mode this game rules as well!)

hunter(u can play through once w/ a rental!)

sh2(this game you will play though once and then never touch again! another rental!)

Awesome thanks everyone ,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

Thread Information