Thread: Crismson Skies, Midtown Madness delayed

Default Crismson Skies, Midtown Madness delayed

I hate delays !!

Crismson Skies, Midtown Madness delayed

Microsoft announces delays in the Xbox lineup.

Microsoft has announced that a few Xbox games have been pushed back from their original release dates. Crimson Skies will now be released in Q2 2003, while both Midtown Madness 3 and Kung Fu Chaos will see a release early in 2003. Several high-profile games are still scheduled for release this year, including Blinx: The Time Sweeper, Brute Force, MechAssault, Quantum Redshift, and Shenmue II.
    We'll have more on these games soon.

By Giancarlo Varanini, GameSpot VG [POSTED: 07/09/02]

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories...873815,00.html

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

That sux, I was looking forward to Midtown Maddness, but I can bet you that nobody here at XBA will care!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Originally posted by faceoff508
    That sux, I was looking forward to Midtown Maddness, but I can bet you that nobody here at XBA will care!!
    I care!!

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Originally posted by Knight

I care!!
    I know, but tpeople will come in here and talk about how Crimison Skys and Midtown Maddnesss will be trash and they will curse it. I know these kind of things!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

o that just ruind my whole day. i was really excited about midtown madness.

That's okay with me. I like when they spread the release dates out a bit. It doesn't do me much good to have 15 fantastic titles come out in the same month.

geesh. A delay, what is this Nintendo?
    .:Grab a Spoon:.

NOOOO! I can't wait till next year to play Midtown Madness 3. This is horrible news. I just hope they really improve it with the extra time they will have. Atleast there will be other good games this winter but I was really looking forward to this game and now I will have to wait till 2003

i hope they add the ability to hit pedestrians. you can get out of the car and steal other cars right? i am not sure if this was a rumor or what?

i hope they add the ability to hit pedestrians. you can get out of the car and steal other cars right? i am not sure if this was a rumor or what?
    I don't think you will be able to hit pedestrians. They always jump out of the way. Also I don't think you will be able to get out and steal cars.

like i said i hope they add the abiltiy to hit pedestrians. they move out of the way wreckless\crazy taxi style. but i recall reading in a old oxm you could get out of the car. i might be wrong. but i have seen some screens of people. and if you cant get out you should be able to. just make the game a driver 2 style game instead of a gta style game.

Thread Information