Thread: Brute Force Game Footage

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default Brute Force Game Footage

Heres the third trailer and it shows some game footage. It is really cool. Its only 1 minute long so take your time to watch it. This game look very good!!

Scroll DOwn a bit and watch the third trailer.. THIRD!!
    http://www.xbox.com/bruteforce/defau...talog=cat%2dus
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

the second trailer? ive already seen that dude. this is old news. stop spamming. lol, j/k it ws a cool movie, ill probly buy this game, it looks so awesome.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    the second trailer? ive already seen that dude. this is old news. stop spamming. lol, j/k it ws a cool movie, ill probly buy this game, it looks so awesome.

Yea, I know!! But what about your car? And how will you afford Xbox Live if you are buying a car? I was just wondering!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

haha. i got a job. but i dont have any money yet. ill probly just save like 3/4 of my paycheck for my car, and spend the rest on xbox stuff

Thread Information