Thread: What games on XBOX allow you to play music from your HARDRIVE??

Default What games on XBOX allow you to play music from your HARDRIVE??

I just found out that you can play YOUR OWN music while racing in RALLISPORT CHALLENGE. I've owned this game for like three months and I only figured this out now!! I think that's wicked coolll. I also owned THPS3 and I knew you could play YOUR OWN music in that game.

So far, these are the only games I know that you can play music from your hardrive in:

Project Gotham Racing,
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x,
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3,
    Rallisport Challenge

Are there any others?
    Are there any others?
    Are there any others?
    I think it's kinda cool and would like to buy more games that let you do taht.

with Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding, you can, and I believe Tetris Worlds also supports this operation, but I'm not sure.
    Last edited by POD13259; 07-10-2002 at 06:40 PM.
    The older a person gets, the less they care what they wear. Old people come up with some of the strangest clothing combinations you'll ever see. I think of it as "cancer of the clothing."
    --George Carlin

Fusion Frenzy.
    When it's hot and sticky, that's no time for dinky dunking, but when the frost gets on the pumpkin, THAT'S the time for dinky dunking.

Hidden Content

gunmetal i think

Add Moto GP, Dave Mirra 2, and Splashdown to the list.

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    gunmetal i think
    Yep it does

what do u think of the game? i might preorder it. are the controls easy? what are the controls like?

Originally posted by Afro Aura

Yep it does
    Gunmetal??Why gunmetal?? Wouldn't the music be too distracting while playing the missions?? Or is it more of one of those arcade type mech games... quick... action??

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

nhl hitz does for the menus... but that kind of sux.

Skarp

I think back in november on a different account I made a thread complaining about how almost no games used supported audio. And its still the same way, unfortunetly. I think implementing this option on some games would make them unbelievable.
    Too bad no one feels the same way I do.

Originally posted by Skarp
    I think back in november on a different account I made a thread complaining about how almost no games used supported audio. And its still the same way, unfortunetly. I think implementing this option on some games would make them unbelievable.
    Too bad no one feels the same way I do.
    back in november? your account has only existed since March... anyway, perhaps there are games that support it but you just don't know. rallisport Challenge for instance has it hidden all the way in the options>sound>whatever screen. I never took the time to look there until I totally finished the game!

test drive.

Originally posted by wweomaniac

Gunmetal??Why gunmetal?? Wouldn't the music be too distracting while playing the missions?? Or is it more of one of those arcade type mech games... quick... action??
    Well I'm glad Gunmetal supports it. I have a bunch of tracks from Lords of Thunder (a shooter on the TG16) that would fit perfectly into a mech game.
    "Halo 2 is alot like Halo, only it's Halo on fire going through the hospital zone 130 miles per hour being
    chased by helicopters and ninjas, and the ninjas are on fire too"

Griesemer: Halo 2 is going to be everything you liked about Halo, only wrapped in bacon and deep-fried. As everyone knows, bacon makes even the best things even better.

all my music doesnt match ill be sittin there playing test drive listening to incubus or something else that doesnt fit at all.

Skarp

back in november? your account has only existed since March...
    Yeah I know this, it was on a different account, like I said before.

I think back in november on a different account I made a thread complaining about how almost no games used supported audio.

Originally posted by wweomaniac

sort of issh.. Gunmetal music is pretty cool but to have your own music in there does make a change as the XBOX has the option to use it so why not use it
    anyway you'll have the commander or who ever he is shouting out instructions so I don't think you have time enough to listen to your music

Originally posted by Afro Aura
    anyway you'll have the commander or who ever he is shouting out instructions so I don't think you have time enough to listen to your music
    That's what it's like in Rallisport. I really don't have time to listen to the music I used, even though its playing. it's too distracting. I gotta listen to the passenger tell me which direction to head.

Thread Information