Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bound Long Blade Forever

Thumbs up Bound Long Blade Forever

I took an exquisite Shirt and made it do Constant effect bound longblade.

So if you create the item with a "golden saint" soul you get the option of 'constant effect' Then after its all setup swap the "golden saint" with any soul gem and you still get a constant effect

Well anyways, it comes out costing around 4K and you have a kick ass 1 handed long blade forever that weighs nothing. Even when you take the shirt out of your inventory the blade stays.

I had the shirt on for a few days than one day i took it off and put it in a crate and i still had the bound sword

Enjoy!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Alien

Where's a golden saint?????

Friend Request + No Message = Instant Decline

|360| Xbox 360 Elite - Resident Evil 5 Edition
    |PC| Asus - eeePC-1015PN[TEMP]
    |WP7| HTC - TITAN
    Achievements at home, on the move, and on the go.

10k.

Can someone please tell me how I soultrap? Do I just cast the spell until it works and then kill the creature? How do you know if the spell will catch their soul? Because I want to do stuff with Constant Effect lol.

Ive ran into 2 golden saints so far. I ran into one north of Mor Goon(sp?)

South/east part of the island kinda. You start to see them once you're like a level 15 or something like that.

To do a soul trap: Cast the spell on the enemy you want to catch. Once the spell has been casted you will see a grey mist aroudn them. Kill them while the mist is there and it will catch them.

You really only need one golden saint to make as many constant effect items as you want, Just do the swap trick as explained above. So if you create the item with a "golden saint" soul you get the option of 'constant effect' Then after its all setup swap the "golden saint" with any soul gem and you still get a constant effect

Constant effect items are very expensive!
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 07-15-2002 at 09:50 AM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Alien

you have to cast the spell. this white cloud will surround the creature if you did it right. then all you got to do is kill it. but you need to have empty soul gems in your inventory. once you killed the creature it'll say (i think) you caught a soul. but remember higher level creatures required better soul gems. I enchant my own weapons so i should know

|WP7| HTC - TITAN

Alien

do you have exact directions?

|WP7| HTC - TITAN

10k.

Originally posted by JJaX
    Ive ran into 2 golden saints so far. I ran into one north of Mor Goon(sp?) Constant effect items are very expensive!
    Thanks for the help. I have also come across two, but killed them without souldtrapping them. If you're looking for one, there is one up by the Ashlander camp called Ahemmusa Camp. On the eastern tip of the island. Also, there is one near the eastern wall of Ald Sotha, the ruin just a little to the north and a little to the east of Vivec. You will also find Roland's Tears there too.

And I don't need to worry about the cost, my character is a rich little fool lol.

For you lower level users, You should save it before you fight a golden saint. Cause then have a spell that cancels the soul trap.

Golden saints also pack nice enchanted glass swords too!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Default Re: Bound Long Blade Forever

I took an exquisite Shirt and made it do Constant effect bound longblade.

So if you create the item with a "golden saint" soul you get the option of 'constant effect' Then after its all setup swap the "golden saint" with any soul gem and you still get a constant effect

Well anyways, it comes out costing around 4K and you have a kick ass 1 handed long blade forever that weighs nothing. Even when you take the shirt out of your inventory the blade stays.

I had the shirt on for a few days than one day i took it off and put it in a crate and i still had the bound sword

Enjoy!
    yo what are the stats of the longblade???

Peace

hmm, i've already killed both of them. There has to be more than two though. I'll post if I find any, post if you do please.

What a worthless post.

Default Re: Re: Bound Long Blade Forever

Originally posted by Calve

yo what are the stats of the longblade???

Peace
    There ok.....

Average of id say 40

Something around there, maybe less. The best part about it it weights 0.0. It alos fortifys long blade 10 points

If you wanna get the true stats real quick, In balmora go to the traders house, save your game (so you can reload) and steal the fiend katana, cast it. Its a 9k sword that summons the bound long blade. Give it a test try

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

thanks man!!

Peace

Oh and BTW, You have to learn the spell bound long blade in order to enchant something with it (Duh!)

You can learn it in one of the mages guild, sadith mora if i recall correctly. But if its not there, No biggie, Just warp to all of them. I just know its not in balmora.

Good luck

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Default Re: Re: Re: Bound Long Blade Forever

There ok.....

Average of id say 40

Something around there, maybe less. The best part about it it weights 0.0. It alos fortifys long blade 10 points

If you wanna get the true stats real quick, In balmora go to the traders house, save your game (so you can reload) and steal the fiend katana, cast it. Its a 9k sword that summons the bound long blade. Give it a test try
    nice I am going to get it tonight! umm....do you know what trader in balmora has it?

The building 10 feet south of the mages guild.

My house in my game

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Skarp

Do you only have 1 longblade, or a new one everytime you take off the shirt and put it back on?

Skarp

Hrmm, if you enchanted each item of clothing with a "bound" spell, you could theoretically have a weight of like 5 and account for every piece of armor?

Skarp

Or how about one piece of clothing that provides constant effect all the bound armor. Wear one shirt and get a full set of armor? is that possible?

Originally posted by Skarp
    Or how about one piece of clothing that provides constant effect all the bound armor. Wear one shirt and get a full set of armor? is that possible?
    Yes you could, but the item you choose to enchant must be able to handle the enchantment. (see the top stat when enchanting) But ive never seen bound paldrons or greaves yet.

The cool thing is, i can take my enchanted shirt off and put it in a crate or whatever and i still have my sword. Its like a part of me now.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

jshaudvitis

besides being light and having above average damage does it do any thing like frost or shock dmg.....it would b sweet if it did

Thread Information