Thread: I need to be rich :(

Default I need to be rich :(

Ok from what i hear everyone hear has lots and lots of money, and i can never find out where they are finding these items to sell and what merchants they sell them too.... best merchant I can find is the Scamp in Cladera...... dont get mad at me if this is already posted i am not smart in the head.

go to ghost gate then sell all the glass and indoril armor to the creeper. then barter to come out with the right amount of money. then sleep for 24 hrs. Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

Alright thanks for your help

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

Originally posted by Plewis
    go to ghost gate then sell all the glass and indoril armor to the creeper. then barter to come out with the right amount of money. then sleep for 24 hrs. Rinse. Lather. Repeat.
    Hey plewis I also would have to thank you for the information. I didn't know too. Thanks man.

theres also a lot of stuff worth a lot at Dren's Plantation. Also RapmasterC got tons of money from a summon golden saint spell. Then he killed them and stole their expensive weapon or armor to the creeper using that method. theres lots of money in that

buy the spells mark and recall (mages guild, vivic,orc woman) and find the talking mudcrab merchant. he has the mostmoney in the game (10k) and use mark on his island, that way u can use recall whenever u need to to sell something valuable. thats what i do.

i havent looked for the mud crab dude yet. But i did meet this guy on some random island that told me all these funny things. His name was Something the liar. I forget his first name. But he told me about the talking mud crab merchants and then he gave me the name of some guys who would join my quest on multiplayer. He also said that there were naked women somewhere on his birthday. He had all this BS things as well. I took a picture of him talkin about the nudity incase anyone thought I was lying hehe
    Last edited by Plewis; 07-18-2002 at 04:45 PM.

i havent looked for the creeper dude yet. But i did meet this guy on some random island that told me all these funny things. His name was Something the liar. I forget his first name. But he told me about the talking mud crab merchants and then he gave me the name of some guys who would join my quest on multiplayer. He also said that there were naked women somewhere on his birthday. He had all this BS things as well. I took a picture of him talkin about the nudity incase anyone thought I was lying hehe
    dude i have been to that guy!!!!!!

i was just gonna make a post asking if anyone knew where the nudist colonie thingy he was talking about was

and he was talking about dragons and other stuff hehe it was cool
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

i killed him to see if he had anything good on him. He fell in one hit, but nothing good. So i reloaded. He is east of Dagon Fel. I was stupid and that island to get Azura's Star is on the west, but I went east. I saw some cool stuff though on the east side. I found a shipwreck and some cool daedric shrine that the ordinators there said I could loot. I was like sweet!

oh yeah, and I think that most of what he said was BS... your supposed to take it all as lying, but the talking crab merchant was probably the only thing in there that was real.

i havent looked for the creeper dude yet. But i did meet this guy on some random island that told me all these funny things. His name was Something the liar. I forget his first name. But he told me about the talking mud crab merchants and then he gave me the name of some guys who would join my quest on multiplayer. He also said that there were naked women somewhere on his birthday. He had all this BS things as well. I took a picture of him talkin about the nudity incase anyone thought I was lying hehe
    Yeah, wasn't he a Argonian wearing a yellow hat. He told me about a Daedric ruin west of Hla Oad and didn't he say something about you were a coward if you need multiplayer. And I remember the island of naked people he was talking about that too.

An item that you could steal is the Mask of Vivec in Gnisis. It's only worth 500 gold, but it helps in getting rich. There's only one guard that you have to kill to get it.

10k.

Originally posted by xboxgamer142
    An item that you could steal is the Mask of Vivec in Gnisis. It's only worth 500 gold, but it helps in getting rich. There's only one guard that you have to kill to get it.
    I didn't think you could take that, I have tried. I highlight it, hit 'A'...and nothing happens. Maybe just my game. And 500 gold is really 'rich'. I have 40,702 Gold, but from what I've read on the forums on www.morrowind.com, that's not much.

Speaking about the Mask Of Vive the one worth 500 gold is a fake, Bet you didn't know that did ya? You know the shrine in the middle of the room, well somehow I got it to open up and there was the actual mask of vivec I couldn't take it cause it was trapped with some bad ass spell, but it was worth 50,000.

10k.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to try to Disarm that trap...or better yet, use my Skeleton Key...

Edit: Okay, I tried what you were talking about...couldn't open it. How did you open it?
    Last edited by Alien; 07-18-2002 at 03:12 PM.

i couldnt pick it up either. i thougt it was because i was a vamppire and it was protected or sumthin. 500 is chump change.
    so i dont think it is anybodys game.

Thread Information