Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EGM gave Crazy Taxi a 9!!!

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Talking EGM gave Crazy Taxi a 9!!!

Can you believ this. This is going to be so awsome, After I played the demo I was hooked. I am definatley going to get it. Are any of you getting it?
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

No, I dont trust EGM. But I might considerate. I'll just rent. Bottom Line is CT is not online, and I'm focused on online games. So I'll just rent.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

Originally posted by Invalid Name
    No, I dont trust EGM. But I might considerate. I'll just rent. Bottom Line is CT is not online, and I'm focused on online games. So I'll just rent.
    Like Invalid name said I will have to say that I will rent it first so I can see how it is. I also have played it on the Demo but that's not the real game just a sample.

Ahh. Well, it's kind of hard to decide. I kind of like the Crazy Taxi games, but they don't have that great of replay value, so i'll probably just rent it.

I read on another site (not a review) but it said that Crazy Taxi 3 (based on the demo) was sega's biggest mistake ever. I haven't seen many (anY) reviews on this game. When did it come out? When does it come out?

Your wrong, two reviews have said it has a huge reply value. If you get GameNOW they gave it B+ and said huge reply value also EGM said that samething.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

Originally posted by faceoff508
    Your wrong, two reviews have said it has a huge reply value. If you get GameNOW they gave it B+ and said huge reply value also EGM said that samething.
    you mean replay... and those are only two reviews. i'm not saying theyre wrong at all, but let's not jump to conclusion based on two reviews. I do't even know what gameNOW is.

Originally posted by wweomaniac
    you mean replay... and those are only two reviews. i'm not saying theyre wrong at all, but let's not jump to conclusion based on two reviews. I do't even know what gameNOW is.
    Its a new magazine.

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

poopschutes.....i wouldn't by that piece of crap ...no way..no how....

its majorily played out and wasn't that fun in the first place
    of course...thats just imo.

crazy taxi was awesome. i used to play it all the time it was fun. it got boring. crzy taxi 2 was crap. i played it one time and i never played it again. i have it. i wouldnt trust egm. they rate liek crap. u shoulda seen hunters rating. the graphics rating was like 2 and i lookesd at some ps2 reviews and these games with crapy graphics had like 5s. they would giv kabuki warriors a ten and give halo a 3 they are so dum.

Thumbs down

I never even cared to rent CT when it was on the DC, or when it came to PS2, I heard it was just a bad port, this game is *** no matter how you slice it, or modify it, the game is just stupid retarded.. THUMBS DOWN!! I wish it would just go away, gives video games a bad image because its so stupid...
    To die...

To Die.. Wrecked..

To Di reCT FiLmssssssssssssssss!!!

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
    poopschutes.....i wouldn't by that piece of crap ...no way..no how....

its majorily played out and wasn't that fun in the first place
    of course...thats just imo.
    tru dat! I am not even wasted my time with this piece I have better things to do with my time....like women....or morrowind!

To bad IGN gave it a low grade

Crazy Taxi 3 is a LOVE or HATE game; you either love the game or you hate the game (kind of like JSRF)...
    █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ███ █▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀
    ▀▀█ ░█░ █░█ █░█ █▀█ ░█░ █░█ ██▀ █▀▀
    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀

Originally posted by X-Factor
    Crazy Taxi 3 is a LOVE or HATE game; you either love the game or you hate the game (kind of like JSRF)...
    Isn't it with every game? You love or hate it...

Crazy Taxi 3 is the worst of the bunch...I can't stand it...and EGM are a bunch of self reicheous fools who worship the ground that Nintendo walks on.

They claimed the best showing at E3 was Nintendo because they had Metriod, Mario Sunshine and that horrible excuse for a Zelda game.

3 games....Ps2 had like 150 and Xbox was up around that too...both Sony and Microsoft had online plans in the works and up and coming games for it...plus the addition of things like that HUGE ASS controller for that mech game, and future line ups that have a rediculous amount of following from their previous incarnations.

Yet EGM gives Nintendo the thumbs up and then puts a 20 page insert about those 3 games...They claimed Sonys titles were lack lustre or repeats in sequels...what are those three Nintendo has? Oh those are the 3 SAME FRIGGIN GAMES THEY HAVE EVERY SYSTEM.... what is the difference?

EGM is a horrible magazine.

I don't hate the gamecube...though I think its hurtin for more games...but EGM is just rediculous.
    What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
    I didn't know you had any feelings.

I saw it too. it got a a- and microsoft and sony got a b. i gotta admit i think sony actually hd a better show than nintendo. and i tohugth xbox was better overall, all sorts of origional games (like blinx and steel battalion) and our online service didnt lag up like sony. and nintendo hardly di anything with their online plan. maybe with gamcube u can hook it to game boy but do what? why play a crappy game when u can play the gamcube?? and dremcast had a thing hwere u could connect a vmu and download mini-games. i just dont understand egm they are so dumb!

A little off topic here, but Serg_W... is yur cat pic supposed to be a real joke? Dont take this the wrong way, I think its just so stupid though, like a babies attempt at a joke? NO problem with you, i was just wondering why the hell that sig is there, dont take it like i dont like u or anything though.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

well its a free country. if he likes funny cat pictures he can have funny cat pictures.

lol, i agree, all except for the part about it being funny.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Thread Information