Thread: halo and ?...

Default halo and ?...

I am buying the box this week, and I need help on what games to buy, I know that many of u will say halo, welp that I know!

Ok so this will be my first game but what about the second one ?

doa ? Many people told me that it's amazing when it comes to gfx, but sucks, because it's no fun...
    I want to buy a game so I can play with friends, how about project Gotham ? How is it? benedict ?
    ssx tricky? what is it ?
    munch odd ,,,, a game that people got excited about it in first, but now pepole don't talk about it anymore, is it for two playerd?

Default Re: halo and ?...

Originally posted by odpr
    I am buying the box this week, and I need help on what games to buy, I know that many of u will say halo, welp that I know!

Ok so this will be my first game but what about the second one ?

doa ? Many people told me that it's amazing when it comes to gfx, but sucks, because it's no fun...
    I want to buy a game so I can play with friends, how about project Gotham ? How is it? benedict ?
    ssx tricky? what is it ?
    munch odd ,,,, a game that people got excited about it in first, but now pepole don't talk about it anymore, is it for two playerd?

ssx is a over the top snowboarding game, it is unrealistic but very fun!

I have been enjoying splashdown for quite some time as well!

I know you don't have these on your list, but I would say Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 or Rallisport.

Yea, PGR is a piece of crap....Oh yea, don't EVER think of buyin' Wreckless!!!! It's the g@iest game I've ever played. halo....Worth of buyin'!!!!! So basically, Halo is the only title you should get.
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

I'm not a fan of Project Gotham either. If you want to race something, buy Moto GP. It's the best racing game on the Xbox, and one of the best racing games ever created.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

I like PGR. I think its really great and fun, but thats just me. You should rent first and see if you like it. Hunter is good for multiplayer but lasts only for two days. So I think you should rent and see if you like it.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

heres my opinion

pgr is a great game but the idea of kudos makes the games suck ass

i only like the crash and bash part of wreckless

now for the other game

doa3

this game most likely has the best graphics on xbox to make your eyes go

and multiplayer is fun

and some people say its a botton masher but its really not you just have to understand how the combos work

sound is great

theres more things i can list but not going to so i would fallow 1 way out of 2
    1.get the game cause its awsome

our

2.fallow my mado under my sign(the first sig.)
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Thread Information