Thread: guards in houses

davidx

Default guards in houses

Question: If you take over a house/manor with guards in it, what happens when they (the guards) come back 24 hrs later?

I'm thinking of moving from Nerano manor to Tyrall manor. If I do this without breaking the law (taunt everybody), what the heck will the "next bunch" of guards think when they see me?

anybody do anything of this sort yet?

X

Registered User halocombat4ever's Avatar

as long as the other person strikes first your free because it is "self defence" unless the have a buddy with them don't do it
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

jshaudvitis

y dont u just not kill the gaurds or taunt them into attacking u, because then u dont have a bounty and they dont have a reason to attack u when they respawn

davidx

Default hmm..

Yeah I was thinking about that. Problem is, when I'm cleaning out the old-owner's cr@p, the guards will probably attack my @ss.

Maybe I just forget the whole moving out thing.

X

jshaudvitis

well taunt the gaurds, kill them, clean out the stuff and u have nottin to worry about

ok i got a question how do you get guards to attack you when you taunt them i have done it for 5 minutes but they never ever attack me
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

jshaudvitis

ok make thisHit ME *****-exquisit amulet-rally humanoi-75-75pts-duration 2 theyll attack u ever time if not cast it again

Thread Information