Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe I am retarted, but Kung Fu Chaos looks like MS answer to Super Smash Melee

Default Maybe I am retarted, but Kung Fu Chaos looks like MS answer to Super Smash Melee

Do you guys think this will live up to melee? I personally think it would be cooler if they counted the damage in % form like melee.

No your right thats the point of this game being made!!
    It's a party game!!
    Last edited by Knight; 07-25-2002 at 12:17 PM.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

Default Re: Maybe I am retarted, but Kung Fu Chaos looks like MS answer to Super Smash Melee

Originally posted by Keltiks

Maybe I am retarted
    Since you're 19 and still can't spell "retarded" I'd say you have a solid case.

LOL...a strong case.

i hear its gunna be a lot like power stone. it looks just like it. like how the areas move and the weapons and everything. super smash brothers is a 3d, 2d game.

Default Re: Re: Maybe I am retarted, but Kung Fu Chaos looks like MS answer to Super Smash Melee

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

lol, i can never remember how its spelt. lol.

Maybe im retarded, but that game LOOKS retarded
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    Whatever, it was just a typo, get off my arse. I spelled it right in the subject. I hate people who pride themselves by pointing out mundane details in order to make themselves feel better. But thats cool, we're all different.
    Last edited by Keltiks; 07-26-2002 at 02:56 AM.

I sent an email telling Microsoft they should make their own Smash Brothers Melee game and denied me:

Hello and thank you for contacting us at Microsoft.com regarding your idea for a game.
    We have recently received your correspondence. We value customer input and thank you for your interest in Microsoft. To submit comments or feedback on existing Microsoft products or services, please visit: http://support.microsoft.com/default...en-us;feedback

Company policy precludes acceptance of unsolicited submissions for new products, technologies and related materials. Under this policy, we are unable to provide advice or guidance for your submitted proposal. If you wish to review our policy, please refer to "UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY" at http:\\www.microsoft.com\info\cpyright.htm.
    Again, we appreciate your interest and wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.
    Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy

Microsoft or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputers when Microsoft's products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Microsoft. So, please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Microsoft or anyone at Microsoft. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas and materials, you still send them, please understand that Microsoft makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Sincerely,

Ampee
    Microsoft.com Customer Support

Oh well, they're missin out!
    Last edited by Keltiks; 07-26-2002 at 02:55 AM.

lol, dude! i should tell them about the game i wanna make! lol

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    i highly doubt they will listen to that. if they wont listen to a person telling them to make a game like smash bros im sure they wont make the game u want. like it said in xbox magazine "there is a 99.9 chance we will never see a rated A game".

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    LMAO I totally ****ed myself thiking about that. You are one funny guy Snoopy!

Happy friday Everyone!!!!

Originally posted by Keltiks
    I sent an email telling Microsoft they should make their own Smash Brothers Melee game and denied me:

Hello and thank you for contacting us at Microsoft.com regarding your idea for a game.
    We have recently received your correspondence. We value customer input and thank you for your interest in Microsoft. To submit comments or feedback on existing Microsoft products or services, please visit: http://support.microsoft.com/default...en-us;feedback

Company policy precludes acceptance of unsolicited submissions for new products, technologies and related materials. Under this policy, we are unable to provide advice or guidance for your submitted proposal. If you wish to review our policy, please refer to "UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY" at http:\\www.microsoft.com\info\cpyright.htm.
    Again, we appreciate your interest and wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.
    Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy

Microsoft or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputers when Microsoft's products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Microsoft. So, please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Microsoft or anyone at Microsoft. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas and materials, you still send them, please understand that Microsoft makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Sincerely,

Ampee
    Microsoft.com Customer Support

Oh well, they're missin out!
    ok...call me a moron, but.....

Basically ANY solicitaion for game ideas is UNsolicited unless you are a developer? What procedures DO we use to submit ideas to microsoft xbox?

I have no idea, I told them, I don't care if you take my exact idea, make it, and put a microsoft stamp on it. I just want to be able to play a game like that.

KunFu Chaos sucks.....Microsoft made this game cuz it's racist and wanted to make fun of KungFu!!!!!!!!!!! Hate Bill....
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

Originally posted by cityson
    KunFu Chaos sucks.....Microsoft made this game cuz it's racist and wanted to make fun of KungFu!!!!!!!!!!! Hate Bill....
    how do you figure its racist? just cuz it has some cartoony ninja guys that beat each other up? well we may as well say halo is racist you go around killing a different race. may as well also say morrowind is racist because u kill stuff from other races too. its not MAKING fun OF kung fu, its HAVING fun WITH kung fu. big differnce. and Bill doesnt make games, microsofts developers do. no reason to hate him. why hate someone that didnt do anything?

Ok, forget about racist.....I am now talkin' about "Martial Arts". KungFu is a tradition Martial Art invented by the Chinese....Bill Gates probably hates Chinese so he made Kung Fu Chaos as stupid as possible....This is the deeper meaning of the game. I hate ppl that are racist cuz it's a sign of evil.

Hidden Content

"Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Like i just said its not his fault. he doesnt make the games. dont blame it on him. blame it on microsofts developers. what wrong with having a game that has chinese ppl in it. japanese people have games with americans in it. why are u calling the game racist? there arent a group of americans going around saying "i hate japanese people, i think ima go kill em cuz i hate em". so therefore its not racist. i dont know why u think it is racist.

Originally posted by cityson
    Ok, forget about racist.....I am now talkin' about "Martial Arts". KungFu is a tradition Martial Art invented by the Chinese....Bill Gates probably hates Chinese so he made Kung Fu Chaos as stupid as possible....This is the deeper meaning of the game. I hate ppl that are racist cuz it's a sign of evil.
    are you insane? please pleaes say you are joking!! Society is WAY too P.C. today!

Have you ever heard the song "everybody was kung fu fightin' they were as fast as lighting" etc etc... (more than likely before your time)

its just good fun...

jsut becasue someone has fun with someone or something, doesnt make it racist or whatnot. You are mad at something that you take as "racism" , yet you are preaching and rallying for "Hatred". Your stream of "logic" makes no sense to me.

I think you need to take your energy out on something contructive, instead of destructive.

Ok, look at Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon...It's Chinese Kung Fu and Universal Studio made it realistic and serious. Look at Ninja Gaiden, the Japanese Ninja looks outstandin' and it makes Japanese's Martial Arts great. So I can say KungFu Chaos is just makin' fun of the Martial Arts by makin' this game foolish and with lots of stupidity.....

Hidden Content

Thread Information