Thread: wHAT ENCHANTMANT FOR dEADRIC dAI kATANA?

Default wHAT ENCHANTMANT FOR dEADRIC dAI kATANA?

I just found it and i have the soul gem worth 60,000 but enchant it with what, and where can i buy the spell for it? What attributes shoud i give it dealing with duration magnitude and others? THANKS
    Last edited by y2jkol; 07-25-2002 at 12:36 PM.

The Great One

Thumbs up enchantments

I gave mine a damage health(non-elemental) enchantment of magnitude 35-70 for 1 second on strike. It kills just about everything on 1 hit.

I found the damage health spell at the temple in Balmora, I think. You can probably get it off a mage guild guy too, though.
    I am the YETI!!!!

i would suggest paralyze, and an absorb health

Registered User daedric warrior's Avatar

on my daedric katana i put a 40-50 poison when strikes, but i dont like it as much as my other sword which has lightning damage 20-30. if i could do it over i would do lightning 30-40 and health 20-20
    I slay all that dare to stand before me.

I put a 1-78 poison strike and soultrap on mine. Its killer and gets my enchantment up all the time. Only problem is that it has no affect on skeletons....no biggie

davidx

Default is this cheating?

I got a Golden Saint soul and turned my Daedric dai katana into a perma-longbound sword. Even cooler is that I can ditch the sword, but still carry around my longbound sword (it weighs nothing and eats Ordinators for lunch).

X

The Great One

Thumbs up Re: is this cheating?

Originally posted by davidx
    I got a Golden Saint soul and turned my Daedric dai katana into a perma-longbound sword. Even cooler is that I can ditch the sword, but still carry around my longbound sword (it weighs nothing and eats Ordinators for lunch).

X
    But you know you could have done that same enchantment with a chitin bracer, don't you? Why waste a daedric dai-katana with that kind of an enchantment?

I am the YETI!!!!

Thread Information