Thread: Major problem: Silt strider in Balmora...

Default Major problem: Silt strider in Balmora...

I went on a short quest, which was to kill the guy (who killed Renan Hlaalo - or something like that) in Balmora. The guy was at the Council Club. I killed him and got a bit of money and a large bounty. I went to jail and returned my stolen stuff. Then I went to the silt strider guy in Balmora and I wanted to travel, but then he said "you're not the type I like to deal with". And so I can't use the silt strider in Balmora, but all the other ones in Vvardenfell work including guild guides and boats. So how come this happens and is there a solution? I was wondering if this happened to some of you.

Just bribe him or admire him to raise his disposition to you. Should clear things up right away.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

make jjax's pimp chain, it never fails umm i dont got a link but search for it ull find it

Registered User daedric warrior's Avatar

Dont feel so bad. one day early on in my quest i slaughtered every man, women, or gaurd i found walking the streets of Balmora. Guess what, the silt strider guy was one of em, didnt notice at the time but was pretty pi$$ed when i needed to go to suran and had to walk.
    I slay all that dare to stand before me.

Thread Information