Thread: Elder Scroll 3?

Default Elder Scroll 3?

Ok i bought morrowind like a month ago and i have been playing it non stop(except that i have to go to work.. ), but one thing that really just dawned on me was the fact that this is the third installment in the series. So what im really wondering is has anyone played the first two? If so what were they like and the story? also what is an elder scroll?

P.S. Can someone make me a sig?

I havent played them, but i know the names of em if u wanna go search for screenshots or somethin, the first one was Arena i think, or something like that, and the second one was daggerfall, or something like that, I hadnt heard of any of em till morrowind
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

10k.

Yes, Arena and Daggerfall. In Daggerfall, you could have your own boat, house, and cart. I'm not sure about in Arena. Look it up by searching on www.google.com or something. www.morrowind.com Also has some under "History" and "Games" probably.

Thread Information