Poll: Which one are you getting?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL 2k3 or NFL Fever 2003?? ...and some questions...

Default NFL 2k3 or NFL Fever 2003?? ...and some questions...

Which game are you getting??

And also... I've looked through different sources and none are saying that 2k3 is gonna be XBox Live enabled. Is that true. None are saying it isn't, but I have yet to see that it is. I remember when they announced Live, that they claimed the 2k3 games would be Live.

just wondering

If NFL 2k3 isn't live, I'll have to get NFL Fever 2003. I don't like Fever's gameplay.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Only Played Fever, never played the others. But dont worry NFL 2k3 is online. Though those fuks at EA wont support online with Madden for Xbox, only PS2.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Definitely getting Fever.
    The older a person gets, the less they care what they wear. Old people come up with some of the strangest clothing combinations you'll ever see. I think of it as "cancer of the clothing."
    --George Carlin

Originally posted by faceoff508
    Only Played Fever, never played the others. But dont worry NFL 2k3 is online. Though those fuks at EA wont support online with Madden for Xbox, only PS2.
    Do you have any proof? I've checked 3 websites...

Does NCAA Football 2k3 support Xbox Live?

Originally posted by Keltiks
    Does NCAA Football 2k3 support Xbox Live?
    good question

I was under the impression that NFL 2K3 and NCAA 2K3 would both have xbox live support. If they don't I'll just buy Madden because Fever sucks. If they do I'll buy NFL 2K3. I got NCAA 2003 for my birthday.

THE REAL BOSS

All sega sports games will support XBOX live.

Im getting NFL2k3 for sure, but i will most likely get fever as well.

I also have NCAA 2003 great game BTW.

NCAA 2003 is as close to perfect a football game as I've ever played. Who out there is actually buying MADDEN when it won't support xbox live? I know it is supposed to be the schit this year with gang tackling and all, but damn...

Originally posted by Marc
    NCAA 2003 is as close to perfect a football game as I've ever played. Who out there is actually buying MADDEN when it won't support xbox live? I know it is supposed to be the schit this year with gang tackling and all, but damn...
    I agree... anyone who play REAL football would know that Madden has the best gameplay out of the three. not what Microsoft wants you to think. Microsoft advertises ten times more for Fever then EA does for Madden. MS even seems to disassociatie itself with Madden by hiding it deep inside it's website and it never shows up as "featured" on the frontpage...

Anyone who play/watched REAL football and has played all three football games would know that Madden is the best... but it doesn't support Live

THE REAL BOSS

Originally posted by wweomaniac
    I agree... anyone who play REAL football would know that Madden has the best gameplay out of the three. not what Microsoft wants you to think. Microsoft advertises ten times more for Fever then EA does for Madden. MS even seems to disassociatie itself with Madden by hiding it deep inside it's website and it never shows up as "featured" on the frontpage...

Anyone who play/watched REAL football and has played all three football games would know that Madden is the best... but it doesn't support Live

I would disagree with you and say NFL2k3 is the best in the gameplay and animations of charcther models.

NFL2k3 plays the best there is no comparision to any of the other games, the auto replays,charcther animations,tackling,announcers,passing game,running game, everything is great from NFL2k3.

I think EA games do play well but could be improved by including more charcther animations and better graphics. The guys appear to be choppy and they all move and look the same.

Originally posted by TheMentorsXbox

I would disagree with you and say NFL2k3 is the best in the gameplay and animations of charcther models.

NFL2k3 plays the best there is no comparision to any of the other games, the auto replays,charcther animations,tackling,announcers,passing game,running game, everything is great from NFL2k3.

I think EA games do play well but could be improved by including more charcther animations and better graphics. The guys appear to be choppy and they all move and look the same.
    Hmm.. strange. I would say that I thought the EXACT opposite as you... I thought that the Madden graphics were better then the 2k2 graphics. I never though 2k2 was a bad game but I thought about 2k2 just the same way you thought of madden. I thought the character models were beauiful. perhaps it needed slightly better tackling (but I never really noticed a difference in 2k2 tackling) and the announcing was stupid (lol Madden).

Registered User The Art Of Dyin's Avatar

fever was my first xbox game but now im trading it but ill buy it again and ill also buy fever 2003 just because its developed by microsoft and it IS the BEST football game out there.

Wait a minute...I've played quite a bit of football throughout my middle schoool, high school, and college careers....and I've watched quite a bit of football since graduation.

Now never, NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER NEVER have I seen a running back get the ball, run into his own offensive line and just keep running in place for 2 minutes until he manages to get tackled.

I laugh at, and hold my head in shame for anyone who thinks Madden is the most realistic football game ever created. It's bad enough that anyone would think that Madden is even a GOOD game. Madden is the WORST football game I've EVER played. It's a joke.

i would have to go with nfl fever 2003 cause this game beats practically everthing about madden and i never seen what nfl 2k3 looks like so im not going with that and i have nfl fever 2002 and its awsome so i would definatly go with nfl fever 2003
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

THE REAL BOSS

Originally posted by Zion

Wait a minute...I've played quite a bit of football throughout my middle schoool, high school, and college careers....and I've watched quite a bit of football since graduation.

Now never, NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER NEVER have I seen a running back get the ball, run into his own offensive line and just keep running in place for 2 minutes until he manages to get tackled.

I laugh at, and hold my head in shame for anyone who thinks Madden is the most realistic football game ever created. It's bad enough that anyone would think that Madden is even a GOOD game. Madden is the WORST football game I've EVER played. It's a joke.
    I agree totaly, thats why NFL2k3 is the most realistic because all the physics of real football are there.

I will be getting only 1 football game this year as I do every year.
    And that will be NFL2K3 for a 4th consecutive year.

Last years Fever was aight, but not worth my $50.00 beans, and I have never purchased a EA game in my life and dont see that course of action changing in hte far, far future.

So it's NFL2K3 all da way for da Ninja along with da XBL this November so I can open up a can of whoop ass with da NINERS on all ya'lls asses!

I swear, I have yet to see any proof that NFl 2k3 is on XBox Live...
    ** other then a Misocroft press release, i have yet to see it

I swear, I have yet to see any proof that NFl 2k3 is on XBox Live...
    ** other then a Misocroft press release, i have yet to see it
    ALL Sega 2k3 titles will be Live compatable.

Originally posted by Zion

ALL Sega 2k3 titles will be Live compatable.
    it doesn't say that on ign, gamespot or planet xbox. I don't get it. It says it for Fever 2003 on all those sites. The only site that says taht is the press release that came out when M$ FIRST announced XBox Live during E3. Since then, I've heard nothing.

Can someone give me some proof....
    Last edited by wweomaniac; 07-29-2002 at 03:14 PM.

Thread Information