Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: have you had problems with your xbox?

Question have you had problems with your xbox?

ive had some minor issues...
    gets the dirty disc one rallisport ocassionally
    and hunter locked up ONCE.

and i dont really know... is the into sequence in oddworld supposed to be that choppy?

thats all...
    overall im pretty happy with my xbox.

Halo is still really great, i will probably never get bored with multiplayer.

Doa3 is a really underestimated game
    i hated it at first, then i picked it up.... jan lee is now my favourite character and once you get to learn the "idea" with the game. Counter attacks and some nice kicks and throws in close combat. You really get into the game.
    Rallisport is really cool
    Oddworld is okay
    Hunter is pretty fun to i have almost completed it on nightmare.
    DenniZ
    http://www.pcvsconsole.com/images/hank/burnut.jpg

None what so ever. Had it since launch and have 16 games.

Thumbs up

i also havent had problems with it since launch

it broke once....and i got it fixed and it freezes whenever i play nba live francise...it freezes when i try to go to the off season.
    Hidden Content

Morrowind has frozen a few times and given me a dirty disc error. I have not had problems with any other games.

Besides even though technology has improved, I think people are too critical. The 8-bit Nintendo hardly ever loaded a game on its first try. So I am happy.

Never had a problem with my XBox, cuz I took good care of it....Aren't like you Keltiks.....Also, Morrowind's problem is not your disc's fault, it's teh game developer's fault. Morrowind's problem is just a bug. Like Halo, when you play online system links, dirty disc message sometimes show up.
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

That damn Dirty Disc error, its Sooo annoying. Especially when i've JUST launched tunnel on Gamespy, and i'm about to play some foe. Bit of a pain in the a$$.
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

Exactly Halo_11.....I always get that message when using GameSpy, but never in XBconnect! Use XBconnect, it's awesome.

Hidden Content

"Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

ive gotten the dirty disc error for a few of my games. and my pgr always freezes in this one spot on time attack mode.

I know, stop spitting on your discs Snoopy.

Hidden Content

i only had 3 errors

broken disc and 2 times frosen

i dont know why xbox does that but with errors and all its the best system yet
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar

Thumbs up

i only had a few errors... Other then that... I havnt had a problem...

no problems whatsoever.i watch dvd's on it i have 10 games and i have it from 6 feb 2k2 so i guess if u take good care of ur xbox it would take good care of u.

i keep getting "Dirty disc or not an xbox disc" every so often...no big deal though
    xbox 360 games owned...Amped 3, NBA2K7 & Guitar Hero 2

Wii games owned: wii play

hmmm where to begin...., well it was the day after christmas and was comming home from my step brother's house with a new x-box, man was I happy, any way i was setting it up and my controller was sitting on my bed..well it slipped off my bed and fell 2 ft to the ground, at first i thought well 2 ft isnt far so its propably ok, but it wasnt the rumble thing was broken(just from falling 2 ft onto carpet), next a few months later my x-box stopped turning on for some reason, it just wouldnt start(weird), it had something to do with my power cord, it works only after i give it some loving, now it scratches my music cd's and freeses on me when i play games for awhile(like 2-3 hours). But im happy i still bought it, because my cousins own a ps2 and there's doesnt even play games at all....

P.S. If your thinking im not a careful person your wrong...I take the best care of my xbox

bust a nut

i have no problems so far.

I started getting them recently. Today I got my first OXM and it had a lot of trouble loading. Hunter also kept freezing at the same point for some reason. Other than that, no problems. Signing off...
    Hidden Content

My-sig-is-too-big...My sig...is TOO BIG!

Thumbs down

Dirty Disk Error on Halo Today About One Hour Ago.

Default 2 months and problems.

I never thought a console would have problems after 2 months.
    Morrowind locks up, which was nothing new for that game, then a week later Halo started locking up, skipping framerate.
    I have seen the black "Call customer support.." screen, while the CD light flashes red, which they say is an internal problem that I will be charged $100 after shipping the thing to MS. I blame MS, and underpowered processor, low memory, and the guy that designed the thing, who I believe quit. Heh. I still think this thing should have had a Duron 1Ghz, and at least 128 Mb RAM. Memory was so cheap, it was stupid not to. Oh well, if I remove the powercord for a few mins, and plug it back in, it seems to be fine for a few days. Awesome reliability.

I've had a **** load of problems with my xbox

- when i got my brand new xbox christmas morning and went to pluger in and get started the damn thing wouldn't work the green light on the front was red or orange im not too sure but because the stores were closed for the two days after christmas i had to wait that long to get a new xbox and when i talked to the guy in the store he said there were internal problems in every xbox in the first shipment they recieved
    - my new xbox werked all right for a few months or so but it was pretty slow loading compared to my friends xbox i didn't think too much of it at first but when i started getting the bad disc error on every one of my games and they would freeze. i brought my xbox back to the store for a second time and got a new one and the new one has been working ever since without a single problem.

i've had a rough relationship with my xbox or should i say xbox's having owned three now but its all worth it the xbox is the greatest console on earth.

Thread Information