Thread: I think SEGA needs to.....

Default I think SEGA needs to.....

Get their da*n games out before EA does. EA gets their games out quicker and that means people will buy their games before SEGA's. And if EA's games are as good as NCAA 2003, I don't see a need to buy SEGA's college game. We all have to admit that EA's game is the bomb. I'm buying nfl2k3 for the online play, but I think EA has got the NCAA series in the bag already. Who needs another college game when you have one this good?

Default Re: I think SEGA needs to.....

Originally posted by consolegamer
    Get their da*n games out before EA does. EA gets their games out quicker and that means people will buy their games before SEGA's.
    Uh...No! That's not the rule. Some ppl likes Sega (That's me), will eventually wait for Sega's games to come out.
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

Default Re: I think SEGA needs to.....

Originally posted by consolegamer
    We all have to admit that EA's game is the bomb.
    ummmmm NO. . . . i totlay disagree, and people who have an XBL account will wait for SEGA's games . . . that i can grarentee, unless they buy both
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

True. What I said is sad.......But true

agreed. EA's NCAA 2003 is da bomb. GREAT football game.

Review in gamespot(?) for Sega's college game. Only giving it a 7.9.

So, I think I made the right choice.

NCAA is "DA BOMB"? No man, that game is the crappiest football game ever....They have all the stuffed animals in the game....So G@Y.

Hidden Content

"Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

They have all the stuffed animals in the game
    what the hell are you talking about? I think they are called MASCOTS.

duh.

MASCOTS, whatever....Still G@Y. We need no celebration in an American Football game....

Hidden Content

See, just like I said. SEGA is releasing NFL 2k3 the same day Madden comes out. They've heard my voice and responded!!!

Gamerscore Whore

Default NCAA 2003 solid

Can sega compare to the solid gameplay and depth of NCAA 2003. I don't know and want to find out. NCAA 2003 is one of the greatest college games i ever played!!! And I'll buy madden just so I can draft my college stars I am creating right now. That is the kewl thing yet!!! My main question is, can sega's game do this? And do they have a deep dynasty mode? I am at a crossroads right now about buying the online football game whether it be NFL2k3 or Fever but havent made that decision. If Sega has a college game as good as EA then I will get 2k3 thats for sure. Any comments on sega's NCAA 2k3 or previous versions?

yes, Sega's version of NCAA will allow you to export your grad class into Sega NFL2k3.

See, just like I said. SEGA is releasing NFL 2k3 the same day Madden comes out. They've heard my voice and responded
    well, i hate to rain on your parade, but it seems EA has quietly moved up their Madden release 1 day, so it will now be in the stores a day earlier than NFL2k3. Unless, of course, Sega follws suit. I hope they do.

Thread Information