Poll: How Do You Feel About This?

Thread: Losing Interest???

Plasticman

Default Losing Interest???

The closer the Xbox launch gets, the more I become less interested in posting at the forums. The Asylum is the only forums I post at, not including the main page at TXB.

I'm so anxious in playing an actual Xbox game, that I just don't care about posting a review, or talking about the games(what else could be said?). When X finally comes, the only thing I'll be doing is looking for reviews.

Who else feels this way?
    Last edited by Plasticman; 10-31-2001 at 11:27 PM.

It's weird I was just thinking the same thing, I mean the fact that *most* of us haven't even seen an xbox in person is not enough to base a fare judgement, and like you said I can't wait to play it, I'm looking forward to it more than even a new sound card, but there's nothing really to post about more than just screen shots and reviews.

Plasticman

Well, I did play the Xbox, but not an actual game. I want to play Halo soooo bad! I know for certain that I will still post here, but very seldom. After all, we won't be needed anymore to defend the Xbox as much since it'll be doing all the talking.

Originally posted by Plasticman
    Well, I did play the Xbox, but not an actual game. I want to play Halo soooo bad! I know for certain that I will still post here, but very seldom. After all, we won't be needed anymore to defend the Xbox as much since it'll be doing all the talking.
    Well said.

Thread Information