Thread: Simpsons Road Rage Release Date

Default Simpsons Road Rage Release Date

Is Simpsons Road Rage coming out at launch on Nov. 15, or sometime after? Anyone know specific dates?

I was curious about this myself and so I did a little research. Good News, I found the release dates. Bad News, they are all different.

Xbox.ign.com says 11/06/01

CompUsa GameFixx says 12/05/01

Gamestop.com says 11/19/01

I don't know which one to trust. For all I know, one could be wrong or they could all be right. Sorry.

Originally posted by WynnFire
    I was curious about this myself and so I did a little research. Good News, I found the release dates. Bad News, they are all different.

Xbox.ign.com says 11/06/01

CompUsa GameFixx says 12/05/01

Gamestop.com says 11/19/01

I don't know which one to trust. For all I know, one could be wrong or they could all be right. Sorry.
    I've noticed a lot of sites have diferrent release dates like that, I mean it's obvious why though with some, lack of updating, it leads to confusion though. I hope a list of the games being released on the 15th turn up somewhere sometime soon, it would just be a great help.

It's obviously not going to be the 9th, seeing as Xbox doesnt launch until a week later. I hope its the 19th.

Xboxmaster2001

cool name another slipknot fan anyway I think its coming out the 8th thats what i herd anyway

Thread Information