Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my 2k3 impressions

Default my 2k3 impressions

this game f'ong rocks! ive played madden and ncaa, but i would take this anyday. the espn license really gives it an improved and awesome feel. it sounds awesome with the 5.1 ingame dolby digital. the graphics are pretty nice, and the animations spank madden. the replays are very nice, multiple camera angles and split screen

madden say hello to your new daddy!

"note to madden fanboys"

give this game a chance, it's awesome

Default Re: my 2k3 impressions

Originally posted by incubus2012
    "note to madden fanboys"

give this game a chance, it's awesome
    I said I would ger it tomorrow but I realized that I'm going to Montreal with my buddies tomorrow. I'll get it on Sunday first thing!

I've loved madden for four years now, and this game seems to be top choice by all reviewers.

MAN I WANT THIS GAME BAD BUT DO NOT HAVE ANY MONEY IS IT BETTER then any other? cause i might get nfl fever but dont know

ZGXB - tml*****s.com Integra Man's Avatar

ive been hearing so much about this game. i wanna rent it. is it THAT good
    YOUR # 1 Maple Leaf Community
    Hidden Content Sign Up Today!

The A.I. has really changed the last time I played it. It's brutal.

sweet, 2k2 was good, i wanna try 2k3

i bought fever last year, but im defanetly gonna buy 2k3

Originally posted by Piccolo_DBz
    yea. but one thing. the commentary is annoying!!! His voice sucks!!! They should have got someone else to do commentary. Stiil a great game though.

Originally posted by Piccolo_DBz
    I totally agree. I'm playing on the pro level (which is default) and it's hard as hell. The A.I. is light years better than any football game to date IMO. Especially when the comp. is on offense, his play selection is alot smarter, and seems to adjust to my defensive alignment a lot quicker. I agree with peejay too, the commentary is medicore at best, but the espn look and feel is like a warm comforting blanket.
    "There is no reason to be alarmed and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight.
    By the way is there anyone on board that knows how to fly a plane?"

Originally posted by UltimateAg

I totally agree. I'm playing on the pro level (which is default) and it's hard as hell. The A.I. is light years better than any football game to date IMO. Especially when the comp. is on offense, his play selection is alot smarter, and seems to adjust to my defensive alignment a lot quicker.
    I thought just how you are thinking now...last night. But right before I went to bed...hold on...that's classified info. SORRY!
    (don't worry I'm not cheating)

Originally posted by peejay2288

I thought just how you are thinking now...last night. But right before I went to bed...hold on...that's classified info. SORRY!
    (don't worry I'm not cheating)
    I've played 2 games and that was late last night, I know I'll get better and pick up the trends, but you don't have to mention something if you never planned on sharing it. Unless you're trying to be a punk.
    "There is no reason to be alarmed and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight.
    By the way is there anyone on board that knows how to fly a plane?"

Ya i've been REALLY wanting to try 2k3. i will soon, i might even buy it. Thanks for the info.
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

I absolutely love this game and have been playing a season with the Bengals so far (I'm 0-2 though, yikes!). I haven't played either of the two other new NFL titles to compare this one to but I definitely don't regret buying this. One thing, is it just me or is it incredibly hard to pass the ball in this game? I like the challenge and all but some guy on the opposing team's secondary seems to always strip/knock the ball out of my receiver's hands

First off I want to say this game rocks, I thought NCAA2003 was awesome but I don't think I will be playing it for a while. This game just screams perfection...

Anyways, I'm playing my first season with the Texans. After 4 games I am the #1 qb in the league with something like 1500 passing yards. My total offense is second only to the rams. When you are passing timing is everything along with finding an open reciever. At first I was having alot of difficulty but once you get the feel of it it becomes fairly easy. So far I'm around 60% in completions...

Yeah I have a serious problem in this game too... I was playing as the Jets and the closest I came to winning was 7-14.

I played a game this morning where I was the Packers and was against the Falcons and every return they would get teh ball from me...I turned it off at 21-0.

Passing is DAMN ASS hard.
    What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
    I didn't know you had any feelings.

i know man this game rocks.
    Hidden Content

..::Fluff E-The Hip Hop Bunny::..

Originally posted by UltimateAg

I've played 2 games and that was late last night, I know I'll get better and pick up the trends, but you don't have to mention something if you never planned on sharing it. Unless you're trying to be a punk.
    You're tryin to squeeze it outta me aren't ya? I'm not revealing any tips or nothin until the league starts. Nice Try!!!

I played this game at EB yesterday with my friend and it was awesome. I liked the espn look. I'm going to rent it and probly pick it up.

anyone found away to lateral? i got so used to the ncaa2003 controls on offense and defense and im getting raped. Its a different kind of game. I love the pass system, hard as hell but cool. Running is odd for me. I cant figure out how to turbo. In the manual it says repeatedly press A but then whats that arrow for? I will love this game when i get better!

that ****ing wigger in your thread is pathetic

Thread Information