Thread: Are they all hers?

Default Are they all hers?

Have you ever tried to sell a diamond the the Fine-Alchemist in Balmora? Every time I try to sell her one she tells me it's hers and I get fined. I admit that I did try to sell her one of her own but I've also tried to sell her ones from all over Morrowind, just to test her and see if she complains. I've never lost anything because I save before I sell.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Ooh, your powers of deduction are exceptional. I can't allow you to waste them here when there are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment. Go, go, for the good of the city

Default Re: Are they all hers?

Originally posted by Comic Book Guy
    Have you ever tried to sell a diamond the the Fine-Alchemist in Balmora? Every time I try to sell her one she tells me it's hers and I get fined. I admit that I did try to sell her one of her own but I've also tried to sell her ones from all over Morrowind, just to test her and see if she complains. I've never lost anything because I save before I sell.
    i think it's a bug, i've had the exact problem with the chick on the 2nd story of the balmora mage guild. i stole the grand soul gem from her a long time earlier, then i tried to sell her another soul gem not from her and she attacks me every time. you know what happens there though, i kill everyone in the place heh

-jarvis
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    Learn to swim...
    -Tool

yeah if you steal anything from a person and try to sell them anything like it, she say its hers.

Thread Information