Thread: Main Quest\Tel Fyr

Default Main Quest\Tel Fyr

I was palying thru the mian quest today and got to the part where u need to get the corpus cure. well i went to talk to fyr and he said i killed a inmate. i killed one before i started the mian quest, i didnt think killing a corpus momster would hurt anything. is there any way around this? plz says theres a way!

Member on the run

nope, you gotta start over, everyone in fyr tells you not to kill any of the corprus monsters. Unfortunetly...you are screwed.

yep your screwed try the back path

i killed the corpus guy a long long time ago and i didnt know it would interfere. i thught they ust didnt want me to kill them. and as for the bakpath that wont work, the bakpath is just for the wraithguard part. u gotta get that yagram bagrum to make make u a new one or somethin. i forget. well im gunna kill vivic steal his writhguard, kill cauis just cuz he makes me really mad, and kill fyr himself for his armor and for not talking to me. o well their loss. i just wish fyr had the potion in his inverntory, id steal it or kill him 4 it. and no way im starting a new game. so can anyone fill me in on what happens thru the rest of the main quest. do u ever become the neverar and stuff.

Are you sure he doesn't? I don't really know, I've never killed him, but it might be worth a shot. I tried once on another game, and was nowhere near strong enough.
    RIP Dave

Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
    Are you sure he doesn't
    shure he doesnt whut?

Thread Information