Thread: Brainwashing at it's best...

Default Brainwashing at it's best...

I really don't care what system anyone prefers, or waht games they like. It's up to you, have fun. But...

I go to Game Stop to pick up my copy of 2K3 and the kid automatically hands me a PS2 version...

Now I could be considered the "NORM" of this particular GS, but thats ok. So i say , NO, the XBOX version.

So i'm browsing and another guy comes in and asks for a copy of 2K3 for PS2 and the kid gets it for him. The guy is all excited when i here him say, "I just can't wait anymore for the XBOX version, i got to play"

And the little twit doesn't say anything!!!

So i walk over and just hold my copy in front of the guys face,"It's out?" he says, and the kid immediatlly says, "Oh i didn't know we got it in"

"So were did i get mine?" at this point he's just an idiot in a no win situation, the guys ****ed at him , he looks like a fool, and why?

Just because YOU like PS2 better, bunky? Give it up people, like i said, play what you like give up your opinion in a logical manner and it will be fine for everyone.

It might be a grassroots marketing ploy, but I think it's more likely the employee is a minimum wage slave who isn't too bright or just doesn't care.

Registered User Markus_Kalarkus's Avatar

Default lol

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    It might be a grassroots marketing ploy, but I think it's more likely the employee is a minimum wage slave who isn't too bright or just doesn't care.
    haha nice one hughjass thats probablly the reason. also those crackheads that think play station 2 is better because they never even seen an xbox before or havent played it. God damn that ****es me off
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Online ID [-ShAdOwZ-]RaptoR{L}

Damm I hate those looser, when will this ever end
    Hidden Content Hidden Content All welcome to spam lol..

It will end when Sony like Soviet Russia begins to crumble a few years into Xbox 2, and when J Allard will say "Kaz, tear down your online gaming service wall!"
    Hidden Content

Thanks to Mixmasta for the sig and avartar!

Relient K- From End to End

Thread Information