Thread: Uh Oh!

Default Uh Oh!

Hey guys, while looking for Shara (West of Dagon Fel), I went to Shara for a Morag Tong quest. Anyway, I found a HUGE statue with 3-4 Orcs by it. They all atacked me. I fought back and won. Did I screw a Shrine quest or any other quest?
    Yes, I know I'm paranoid...but I have started WAY too many times because of crazy things such as this...

I don't think so. You're talking about the stronghold west of the Urishilaku Camp, right? I think they're just random cultists. Feel free to kill them. Most of them have Orcish armor, which sells for a bundle.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

davidx

Default paranoia...

I can relate to your paranoia. I killed those same Orc's and wondered if a quest was bound to be screwed.

Anyway, is it just me, or is Shara really hard to find? I search everywhere and can't find it. What am I looking for? A town/shack hidden away in the mountains?

Any tips would help...

X
    BTW, I've used the online map and it doesn't help--still lost

If you found the Orcs your about 300 feet away. Just keep on that path. The entrance will look like a tomb...but it goes into a big "rounded building" Just like the Haunted Manor in Gnisis.

Default Re: paranoia...

Originally posted by davidx
    I can relate to your paranoia. I killed those same Orc's and wondered if a quest was bound to be screwed.

Anyway, is it just me, or is Shara really hard to find? I search everywhere and can't find it. What am I looking for? A town/shack hidden away in the mountains?

Any tips would help...

X
    BTW, I've used the online map and it doesn't help--still lost
    from Dagon Fel, go west until you reach the end of the island. If you have levitate, levitate above the southern coast looking for a dome (like the one in Gnisis, it has a red roof and creme colored walls) if you wander around the dome you should eventually see the marker for Shara on your local map, it is not easy to see, but you will find it if you wander around the area of the dome. (the dome is part of Shara, but the entrance to Shara IS NOT on the dome, it is along one of the footpaths and the entrance looks like that of a Ancestral Tomb would 'clay looking arch door') if these are not easy directions i would be happy to go look on my map for you.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Thread Information