Thread: things poeple told me abou t doa3 before I bought it which is not true..!

Default things poeple told me abou t doa3 before I bought it which is not true..!

Here is a list of things that people told me before eI bought doa now that I have it I know it’s not true... maybe I am wrong I will be very glad to find out that I am wrong..

1) there is two secret characters and two scenarios..(Both of them hidden..) - Not true, so far I found out only one..
    2) u can play this game four on the same screen,.. Not true... u can’t play it four on the same screen all ucan do is play this weird mode when its still one against each other but once in a while u can enter ur friend to the fight but ur character is getting out, so where is the four on the same screen? ? ? ? ?

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

neither of those things are true, there is only 1 secret character and there is no 4 on screen mode.

you are talking about tag mode, which is a lot of fun for 4 people to play.

And whos fault is it for not doing their own research before buying a game? Yours.
    "Have you ever played Zelda, and you're like, 'Man, that game would be cool if the guy I just talked to hadn't said all that crap about fairies and light?' What if they said something that was good? I mean, it's not like a whole new genre to make games that have depth and a story."

-- Tim Schafer --
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Caliadar
    And whos fault is it for not doing their own research before buying a game? Yours.
    dude shut the hell up cause he put up alot of post about it and everything i said was true wasnt it well yea those are both wrong
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Thread Information