Poll: What vehicle would be the coolest in Halo 2?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Halo2 Oh yea!!!!!!!!

SoccerCJM77

Cool Halo2 Oh yea!!!!!!!!

Halo 2!
    Hey does anyone no about the Halo 2 game coming up. I no there is going to be new vehicles but what do they look like. Does anyone no of some website? XBOX live is going to be so cool. That would be cool if they inserted that last level of the game where all of those Warthogs were into a base at Blood Glutch. But it wouldn't have all of the Warthogs sitting there it would have the new cars also. That would be cool in the second game they have the Pelican for XBOX live and you could fit like 20 peole on it. With two Machine gunners and 1 driver. I wish Halo 2 could come out a lot sooner. But good thing XBOX live is coming out. I hope all the new vehicles will be cooler. POST ME IF YOU NO OF A WEBSITE TO SEE THE NEW VEHICLES. That would be cool for XBOX live if PS2 would get HALO and we could play against XBOX members and PS2 MEMBERS.

well I cant vote right now, dont now y, it wont let me but I think it would be pretty cool to have a boat with a gunner seat like a warthog

I don't know if you've seen these yet, but cut and paste this link.

http://www.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.p...reenshots.html
    The blackness of my belt is like that on the inside of a coffin on a moonless night.

Hidden Content

How do you guys get the sigs on here?
    The blackness of my belt is like that on the inside of a coffin on a moonless night.

Hidden Content

Default Re: Halo2 Oh yea!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
    That would be cool for XBOX live if PS2 would get HALO and we could play against XBOX members and PS2 MEMBERS.

No that would not be cool, because they would have our best game! And for vehicles I would like to see the Banshee in multiplayer... that would be kick ass

Originally posted by Fanobills
    How do you guys get the sigs on here?
    Just ask around to see if any1 can make you a sig

Smile WOW!

All these polls and posts about Halo 2 are getting me excited! I voted for the ocean level with 3 seater boats but the stationary gunners on bases would be neat too. Then they could make a beach level with two beaches. You could raid each others base with loud machine guns pelting you with bullets (Think D-Day)... Oh just bring on the game in all its glory!!!
    I can beat up Brock Lesnar!

want to see a bunch of cool concept halo 2 vehicles i made, just like 4,100 other people have? Click on the link below to see them.

http://community.webshots.com/album/43183239uuxNWL

Originally posted by Spartan IV
    want to see a bunch of cool concept halo 2 vehicles i made, just like 4,100 other people have? Click on the link below to see them.

wow thats cool

SoccerCJM77

Cool

Lets keep to the post, and it would be cool if we can play against PS2 players because we could kick their ass

[B]Lets keep to the post, and it would be cool if we can play against PS2 players.
    No it wouldn't. Halo 2 couln't possibly be put on PS2 in the first place, and second, Bungie wouln't do it. Third, the lag would kill the whole thing. What's wrong with just playing X-box players anyways?

the pelican would kick major ass!

Originally posted by Spartan IV

i love ur halocycle idea. that would b awsome for multiplayer, just haul ass past the enemie, dodge the rockets, dump the bike and blast them.

SoccerCJM77

Cool

Hey that would be cool if the Bungie company actually made the things we wanted. That would be way cool if they would make Blood Glutch have a base with the parked cars into it just like the last level. It would be really cool if their was like 50 new vehicle and weapons. For multiplayer I hope their is different guys you can be instead of Master cheif. Like the marines and other guys.
    That would be cool in Halo 2 if the Coverent can capture Marines and they could be on the coverent forces. Blood glutch would be cool with 4 bases and no transport green things I hate those Can't wait until the game comes out

Hey that would be cool if the Bungie company actually made the things we wanted. That would be way cool if they would make Blood Glutch have a base with the parked cars into it just like the last level. It would be really cool if their was like 50 new vehicle and weapons. For multiplayer I hope their is different guys you can be instead of Master cheif. Like the marines and other guys.
    That would be cool in Halo 2 if the Coverent can capture Marines and they could be on the coverent forces. Blood glutch would be cool with 4 bases and no transport green things I hate those Can't wait until the game comes out

50 new vehicles? I think that is a few too many. 5 or so is good for me, and I want an air and water vehicle too. I agree there should be a level on Halo 2 with 4 bases if you could have 4 teams. It would be cool to have the Marines, Spartans, covenant, and flood all battling in a big MP match.

SoccerCJM77

Originally posted by Scorpion}{

50 new vehicles? I think that is a few too many. 5 or so is good for me, and I want an air and water vehicle too. I agree there should be a level on Halo 2 with 4 bases if you could have 4 teams. It would be cool to have the Marines, Spartans, covenant, and flood all battling in a big MP match.
    It would be real cool to have like 50 vehicles and weapons because the game will have some vehicle or weapon somebody will like. It would be cool if somebody created a vehicle in XBOX addict and they could send it in to Bungie and they could make it into the game

SoccerCJM77

Cool

Is the company working on Halo 2 to get done a lot faster then having it come out in December next year, because it would be great if they can have it done by summer. So we can play all summer. Does anyone no if you can watch the Halo 2 trailer at Best Buy or any other store that sells video games. I can't watch it on my computer because it is so slow.

No offense but 50 vehicles and weapons would be stupid. Insane to have TOO MUCH stuff. Plus I'm sure Bungie has enough work for them already...unless you would like to wait for Halo 2 till 2005. Bungie was SMART only making a few weapons...and none of them make you invincible (Unlike some games.).
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"...Fear not; I am the first and the last:"
    Revelation 1:17

Talking Halo 2

Halo 2 will be more awesome than a monkey's ass. I mean... any other game!!!!!

davidx

Default Argh.

Soccerdude,

How many times, must I remind you of the differences between "NO" and "KNOW".

Learn the two spellings...d@mnit!

*trying to be subtle*

X

PS - Your Halo Poll still rocks though.

Thread Information