Thread: Llaran Ancestral Tomb

Default Llaran Ancestral Tomb

I was looking around in the Llaran Ancestral Tomb and found a tomb key. I looked in the guide book and it said that this is an ultra rare item. What exactly is it and what does it do? THanks
    Just a Figment of your Imagination

I think its pretty self explanatory dont ya think? its a tomb key, it opens a door or lock, what are you expecting it to do?
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

First off it said it was ultra-rare in my guide book. Second what door will it open, just any tomb door?

Originally posted by Figment
    First off it said it was ultra-rare in my guide book. Second what door will it open, just any tomb door?
    i think i have the key lying around my house but i never use keys, so i wouldnt be able to tell you. And as far as it being ultra rare, what book told you that? i might take a little look at it if its any good.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

The offical strategy guide to "The Morrowind Prophecies" Page 59, location # 66

Originally posted by Figment
    The offical strategy guide to "The Morrowind Prophecies" Page 59, location # 66
    so it has every item listed? thats craziness. I might jack me a copy if i see it.
    Hidden Content

Not every item, most of the locations though. It has all the tombs with the kinda of loot in them and what king of enemys there. I use the maps the most. Pretty damn helpful. It also has info on every quest in the game with a run through. I have not used any of those yet. No need I am only level 8. I think it is a must have, but most of the people have probably figured everything out by now.

Well ill beat the game first then give it a try, it'd be cool knowing all that stuff for the next time around. Where'd you pick it up at?
    Hidden Content

I just picked mine up at EB

Thread Information