Thread: We made a mistake sorry for the inconveneinceKaren Carter-Schwendler

Default We made a mistake sorry for the inconveneinceKaren Carter-Schwendler

Sorry for the error but this is True. There was a major
    coding error and we apologize for all the HARDCORE gamers
    who were left in despare. All people who ordered their
    kits will have to ship them back VIA first class next day
    air. We will handle all costs and will be sending out a
    coupon to a free copy of Fever 2003. We are sorry this
    happened.

We will be sending the email no later than 12pm pst as to
    wether or not you made the "final cut". And because of
    this error on our side we are giving you BETA Testers 1
    year of Xbox Live on us. We here at Microsoft believe in
    Customer Service after all without you HARDCORE gamers
    Live wouldnt be possible.

K.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
    confers no rights.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all its students. My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right. Nothing is fool proof. Fools are too inventive
    Hidden Content

is this for real??

curent data shows that this is the same ip as her other post. we will find out by 12pm PST
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all its students. My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right. Nothing is fool proof. Fools are too inventive
    Hidden Content

others say the ip is not correct and others say the ip is correct...dont know what to believe but the person had a misspelled word so i doubt this is true...it sounds to good to be truth.....this just ****ed me off even more...i was happy and now im even more ****ed off then before.....either way this is all MS's fault....they lied to us....they said they would contact everybody within 2 weeks even if ya didnt get picked and they havnt...i didnt get crap from them since the second survey

Now i'm really getting confused....what the heck is all this....???

what the heck is going on????

im sick of all this bull**** thats going on i didnt get an email since the second servey either and then we have people making up stories because they think there funny this is all ****ed up im not saying this one is messed up but lots are... how M$ did this is ****ed up, some people never got the first 2 emails and got the third and some people that signed up dont even have a ****ing xbox this is seriously messed the **** up

Originally posted by VenoM
    others say the ip is not correct and others say the ip is correct...dont know what to believe but the person had a misspelled word so i doubt this is true...it sounds to good to be truth.....this just ****ed me off even more...i was happy and now im even more ****ed off then before.....either way this is all MS's fault....they lied to us....they said they would contact everybody within 2 weeks even if ya didnt get picked and they havnt...i didnt get crap from them since the second survey
    might be wishful thinking on my part but that coul;d be the reason for no e-mails for alot of people cause of the error. MS i prey will send out e-mails by 12pm pst. and well how many people dont make mistakes, might have been just a type"o"
    Hidden Content

Gimme a break. The spelling and grammar are a mess. This is fake, just like all the other posts about "recalling xbox live betas". Would the lamers who keep posting this nonsense just give it up. There's no way Microsoft would go through the PR disaster of recalling these betas. How do I know ? Because I know at LEAST 5 people working on PR/Marketing for Xbox Live. They would never allow someone to email out nonsense like this, especially when it is in need of just basic editing.

You will NEVER see an email from Microsoft that looks this sloppy. That gives it away.

ROFLMAO suck it up guys and wait till Nov.

actually it makes sence, how the hell does a person that hasnt got one single survey get accepted for beta, and out of all of us that have been watin on pins and needles only like 20 get picked, i so hope this is true.

yea, i know. like everyone who got no emails (no surveys), were picked. and like 5 people who got the surverys were picked. its just all messed up. microsoft screwed up

hmm, where have i seen this bfore *laughs to himself*?

this is so confusing. i dont care what anyone says, i just hope i get picked. thats all i care about. i dont care about this fake crap or anything. all that matters is if i get picked or not

oooooooooooh! lol. check this out, this is the email that most of us got (i think), we still have a chance.

http://www.xbox.com/LIVE/beta/email-notice.htm

i can verify that accusations of error on the part of microsoft. I know a guy who only signed up for the xbox live and he said he never did any surveys and got the email saying he got in. That sucks i got to survey 2 and was 100% sure i was in. I mean why send me survey 2 just verifying that i wont give away info if you arent gonna pick me?

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE MY FIRST POST WAS BS, BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND THEM MESSING UP. as far as the code would go it's very easy to mess it up(if this then do that). o well i will just have to wait
    Hidden Content

Thread Information