Thread: Strong Hold Help

Default Strong Hold Help

Im at the second stage of my strong hold in house hlaalu and Im trying to find the cure blight on other scroll to cure the kwama queen in the egg mine so I went to sadrith mora where they tell you to go and the lady there only had potions so I go the gnisis now but I cant find who sells the scroll So does any one know where to find Hetman Abelmawia

Default Re: Strong Hold Help

Originally posted by masterchief2064
    Im at the second stage of my strong hold in house hlaalu and Im trying to find the cure blight on other scroll to cure the kwama queen in the egg mine so I went to sadrith mora where they tell you to go and the lady there only had potions so I go the gnisis now but I cant find who sells the scroll So does any one know where to find Hetman Abelmawia
    In his house, its near the Silt Strider i think, look for "Hetman's Hut" or "Abelmawia's Hut" something like that.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Default Re: Strong Hold Help

Hey have you found the queen in the mine yet? I have searched everywhere and I can't find a thing. I probably killed her earlier in the game.

10k.

Alien Re: Re: Strong Hold Help

Originally posted by Scorpion}{

Hey have you found the queen in the mine yet? I have searched everywhere and I can't find a thing. I probably killed her earlier in the game.
    Swim.

I finished the last stage of my stronghold and I only have a gaurd is it possible to get more gaurds or can I just get that 1

10k.

Alien

I finished the last stage of my stronghold and I only have a gaurd is it possible to get more gaurds or can I just get that 1
    Just that one. I suppose you could actually get more, with a command humanoid spell, and then lead the guards in Balmora to your stronghold...

I dunno, try it out.

Originally posted by Alien
    Just that one. I suppose you could actually get more, with a command humanoid spell, and then lead the guards in Balmora to your stronghold...

I dunno, try it out.
    I'll try it, do you know what level they are???

whenever i command the guards they never stay they always leave my stronghold

Default Re: Re: Re: Strong Hold Help

Swim.
    There is no where to swim, there isn't even water. Are you supposed to get the miners before you cure the queen? And are you talking about House Hlaalu stronghold?

10k.

Alien Re: Re: Re: Re: Strong Hold Help

There is no where to swim, there isn't even water. Are you supposed to get the miners before you cure the queen? And are you talking about House Hlaalu stronghold?
    Isn't there a little pool right when you first come into the mine?

10k.

Alien

What is the name of the mine.

What is the name of the mine.
    Shurdan Raplay Mine, it is right next to the Odai Plateau and by your stronghold if your in House Hlaalu.

Shurdan Raplay Mine, it is right next to the Odai Plateau and by your stronghold if your in House Hlaalu.
    Shes in there, you might have killed her earlier or something, i didnt find it very hard to find her at all.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Thread Information