Thread: morrowind question

Default morrowind question

I was wondering if when you put an item somewhere, will it disappear after a while???

10k.

Alien

Depends on where you put it. The Guild Supply chests, regenerate the items inside it. So...from what I've read, you would loose your stuff. I just lay everything on the floor, bed, shelves, and on the table in my stronghold and house. Nothing has gone missing.

ok thanks cause once I killed some guy and the items he had disappeared but I think that was cause they were on him and his body disappeared

If you put it in cloth sacks, crates, barrels, independent chests, it will not disappear ever, I think. It's useful if you steal items and have a bounty. Put the stolen items in a crate and pay the fine. Later go collect the items you put in a crate and you can keep the stolen items this way.

Originally posted by xboxgamer142
    If you put it in cloth sacks, crates, barrels, independent chests, it will not disappear ever, I think.
    I thought everything in those types of things were random as well... I don't really know. I haven't played Morrowind in a long time so I don't remember too much.

Actually, I've found that as long as you take the items off the body and put them on the ground they will stay there forever. At least I haven't noticed that any has disappeared. From my last game when the ordinators were all over me, I left Indoril armor all over Vivec.

I've never had anything stolen. The only time things have come up missing is if I stole something and didn't put it down when I got busted by the Man.
    RIP Dave

Thread Information