Thread: XBCONNECT 2.0 sucks!

Default XBCONNECT 2.0 sucks!

Its no better then the last version.
    Just like always, I start a game, I play for 5 minutes, then it LAGS!!!!!!
    Gamespy is nowhere near as simple, but at least it dosen't lag.

PS: got a new avatar. Nasty eh?

xbconnect and gamespy can't control lag. but since you sound like since a techie I guess you could do your best to fix the network code in halo as well. :o

xbconnect 2 is just to update the interface and add more features. you can't fix someone's upload speed or ping time.
    Pics in sigs are stupid.

lol thats a beauty avatar ..

and ive never been able to use XB connect ever..so i use gamespy..at least it works.
    Got boom box?

Your avatar! LOL!
    Hidden Content
    The flow of time is always cruel.... its speed seems different for eash person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days...

dont know about you but ive been playing with xbc 2.0 since yesterday...played many games and they were all lag free...this is the best version yet....GS is nothing compared to this new version....i even see people with pings of 40...not just one either but many.....havnt seen lag so far.....it must be on your end..maybe your upload speed sucks ass...dont know

Originally posted by VenoM
    dont know about you but ive been playing with xbc 2.0 since yesterday...played many games and they were all lag free...this is the best version yet....GS is nothing compared to this new version....i even see people with pings of 40...not just one either but many.....havnt seen lag so far.....it must be on your end..maybe your upload speed sucks ass...dont know

Yeah this version is great. I have played lots of games with minimal lag, there has never been a game where the link closed. The buddy list is great too. The XBC team did a great job, I will never go back to gamespy.

I havn't played online with my xbox in a long while, but when I did I always used XBconnect. Perhaps now is a good time to get back into it. Especially since I didn't make the first or second wave of XBL beta.

Originally posted by Shadowsim
    I havn't played online with my xbox in a long while, but when I did I always used XBconnect. Perhaps now is a good time to get back into it. Especially since I didn't make the first or second wave of XBL beta.
    second wave starts this week i believe

I love XBconnect V 2.0. Before that I couldn't connect to any games but now I'm able to.
    "Halo 2 is alot like Halo, only it's Halo on fire going through the hospital zone 130 miles per hour being
    chased by helicopters and ninjas, and the ninjas are on fire too"

Griesemer: Halo 2 is going to be everything you liked about Halo, only wrapped in bacon and deep-fried. As everyone knows, bacon makes even the best things even better.

2.0 is better. and al ur ass is bunch of dirty avy and siggy's. ur an idiot.

Registered User Markus_Kalarkus's Avatar

Originally posted by VenoM
    same here i totally agree!!! for the first ten seconds of the game it lags but then it goes as fast as single player missions thnx xbconnect
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Online ID [-ShAdOwZ-]RaptoR{L}

Registered User dances with broom sticks's Avatar

Default xbconnect is the best!

i love ver. 2.0, i would use it instead of gamespy if i had the choice, but since i somehow managed to break the tunnel in gamespy im stuck with xbc, which i dont mind at all!

I got my behind kicked on xbconnect yesterday. It was my first day of play, my first time to play halos multiplay mode and the first time i've played halo in months. There was no lag at all. BTW I didnt even know halo had other levels etc on the multiplayer part of the game. Its like gtting a new toy.

Registered User dances with broom sticks's Avatar

Default lol ass kickin

speakin of gettin a butt kickin me and my friend played a ts match and won it 50-4, i didnt die once.
    im sure they were newbies since my friend deffinetly is NOT what u would call a good player

Thread Information