Thread: AFDS being re-released!!!

Smile AFDS being re-released!!!

I was just at my local futureshop(a store in canada, like best buy) and there was a sign that said AFDS coming back on september,17,2002. I asked on of the managers about it and he said that microsoft is re-releasing it, for only $45 Canadian. That about $30 US! And for all those poor saps who spent $90 US for it....

HAHA

Frostberg

Not to mention those poor saps who are even thinking about paying $30 USD for it...

Default Re: AFDS being re-released!!!

Originally posted by fausenbaug
    I was just at my local futureshop(a store in canada, like best buy) and there was a sign that said AFDS coming back on september,17,2002. I asked on of the managers about it and he said that microsoft is re-releasing it, for only $45 Canadian. That about $30 US! And for all those poor saps who spent $90 US for it....

HAHA
    that's hilarious! and Frosty yeah, Ive heard it aint very good

Hmmm what is AFDS ? haha

thats some funny stuff....them ebay people are dumb for paying 90-100 for this game ..there gonna regret it big time

Originally posted by Toonz
    Hmmm what is AFDS ? haha
    worst flying game ever made.the plane move like they are on strings . but on the other hand i love looking at the replays.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all its students. My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right. Nothing is fool proof. Fools are too inventive
    Hidden Content

Wow I saw some guy being a real prick to someone saying that IT WAS A COLLECTORS THING and that any smart person would pay 120 US for this title because it will be a collectors piece that will inflate with time.

I'm glad that guy is up ***** creek. Looks good on him.

Stupid jerkass
    What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
    I didn't know you had any feelings.

Renegade of funk

I like the hame, honestly. Sure, some things are not all that, but show me a game without sin. But I really don't see how re-releasing AFDS will do any better. Especially without changes. It wouldn't bring anything to the gamer's table amongst a wave of new games coming out. Plus, being in the wake of Xbox Live, will probably send it right back to obscurity. Too bad, that game could have stood out if they just fixed a few things like the "plane on a wire" issue and the b/g music. But the graphics are good and there are 50 missions to keep you occupied. I guess people where really looking for it to be a sim more than anything.
    Poor thing, good idea in concept, just not good enough in execution.

Thread Information