Thread: Xbox to be big winner this holiday season

Post Xbox to be big winner this holiday season

Microsoft Xbox to Be Big Winner This Holiday Season Reveals Year's

http://www.reuters.com/co_news_prese...ymbol2=MSFT.O#

This is cool. According to this survey of supposedly the largest group of gamers, they were asked what console gaming system do you plan to buy in the next year, and 39% said the xbox. Things appear to be looking up every day for the xbox.
    "There is no reason to be alarmed and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight.
    By the way is there anyone on board that knows how to fly a plane?"

thats some good news , It looks like quality beats Quantity but soon we will have Quality and qauntity ,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

I've always believed it was just a matter of time. Taking on a giant like, ps2 is not an overnight thing....even if the guy taking on the giant is a giant!

by 2005, icrosoft will be in the perfect position to begin what they have always viewed as the TRUE war.....xbox2 vs ps3.

Yeah, X box is starting to come out with some good games now and with X Box Live right around the corner for most of us. X box will rule the holiday season and 2003.

BTW: I hope they come out with an online game of WWE for X Box Live because I wanna be able to piledrive someone across the country.

I will get back with you after the hoilday season...besides it's all guesswork at this point...anything can happen.....Still, the xbox could go all the way....sell a million consoles
    Last edited by Evil_Dr_Beefy; 08-28-2002 at 05:10 AM.
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

Thread Information