Thread: what kind of modding can you do in sega gt 2002?

Default what kind of modding can you do in sega gt 2002?

if any? i thought i heard you can, but then where are all the modded cars in screens?

im really hoping that u will be able to do paint jobs and add spoilers and stuff. But what i really care about is that u will be able to buy turbos and new tires and stuff the will help u win.

yeah, thats what i am hoping for, and new rims and crap, but i ahvent seen a single picture of anything like that.

According to EGM you can get new suspension parts but they didn't mention anything else in the review. Looks great!
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

Put on your grease monkey duds and get under the hood to tweak your car's engine and body to perfection.
    from the sega gt 2002 site
    ------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Sweet!
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

Its supposed to have about as much modding as GT3, but a bit more simplified so that somebody who just picked up the game can still know what they're doing.
    jamesx_2k of TXB
    Hidden Content

I read somewhere you are gonna' be able to make your own car. Is this true?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Ooh, your powers of deduction are exceptional. I can't allow you to waste them here when there are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment. Go, go, for the good of the city

I didn't even know it was suppose to have modding.

GT3 was amazing because you could do that. That and the wicked car models in GT3 are what puts Gran Turismo 3 in front of the competition.

Thread Information