Thread: How many councilors do I need of their support?

Arrow How many councilors do I need of their support?

I guess even if you tried to be as clean as possible playing this game...you may get screwed...But I would like to know do you need all the Redoran Councilors support to be an ArchMaster...?Por just complete the whole quests?Please Help
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

To achieve Archmaster, yes, you'll need all the council members support. Well, more or less. There is one who insists on being a hard-ass about it. You'll have to duel him, and then you become Archmaster.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    To achieve Archmaster, yes, you'll need all the council members support. Well, more or less. There is one who insists on being a hard-ass about it. You'll have to duel him, and then you become Archmaster.
    Yeah...that's the one that I rescued Serathi's son from his manor...Do you think earning the title of a Councilman is possible without finishing "Garsia Lierthi" quest of shutting down the mine...and finishing the other quests.......for "Faral Retheran's" and Theldyn Virith......
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Thread Information