Thread: Just stating the xbox..urr I mean obvious

Default Just stating the xbox..urr I mean obvious

only hours away from 7 days, it's not the 15th, but it's a start I guess *scowls*
    Last edited by CharlesDD2; 11-07-2001 at 07:17 PM.
    Waiting = Dumb

When the possibility's are endless and infinite, the only decision is where to start. *With the X-Box*

Talking It's here!

Just got a knock on the door an hour ago. He only knocked twice. Hmm, I wonder if it could be my NFL Fever arriving from EB Games. I open the door, no one there. I look down to see a brown package with my name on it. It is, it is from EB Games and it is my NFL Fever. Man I am psyched to play this game and the additional demos on it.

To think the exact same story will happen 7 days from now when my XBOX and Halo, DOA3, OddWorld arrive at my doorstep. I can't wait!
    Phiresun
    Hidden Content that are desireable must take effort to achieve."

Heh, it'd be cool to have my Xbox delivered to me, but I am just as willing to go out and get it from the store when they call me. Anything for that Xbox!!

Wait, additional demos' on NFL Fever?

Yea From what I understand most of the XBOX games will have demos of others within them. If demos are not there there will be other goodies.
    Phiresun
    Hidden Content that are desireable must take effort to achieve."

Wow, does anyone think they can verify this so I can get a majority kind of thing going? That'd be real neat, but for some reason, I dont think there is other goodies on their besides the game.

Thread Information