Thread: Wwe Raw 2 Looks Awsome

Default Wwe Raw 2 Looks Awsome

If there are any WWE fans in this forum, u gotta check out WWE RAW 2. It is going to have a better control style than the original raw, witch was a major let down to any true WWE fan. And there is gonna be backstage arenas,ripping your own entrance song, inmproved create a character, and more characters. All in all the game looks sweet as hell. p.s. Her is a pic to show u guys what I mean
    The rock

well to all the raw fans i hope this version is not another let down. I remeber all the hype for the first one quickly followed by all the belly aching.

davidx

Hey jabroni,

How do you know they aren't lying to us like last time?
    I hope you're right and all...I'm a huuuuge wrestlin' game fan....but I doubt it'll ever get any better than WWF NO MERCY.

Smell what the Davidx is cooking?

X

I have the first and it is just collecting dust... Can't sell it for ****!
    Will rent this time when wwe raw 2 comes out.........

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by someone
    Wwe Raw 2 Looks Awsome
    Yeah, Raw 1 LOOKED good too, but it had the worst gameplay ever.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

Originally posted by Bundy
    well to all the raw fans i hope this version is not another let down. I remeber all the hype for the first one quickly followed by all the belly aching.
    Hey Bundy I was just going to say something like what you just said. I really hope all those raw fan don't get their hopes up for a another let down.

Does anyone know if it will have blood? And I certainly hope you can rip your own music because the first one's music sucked.
    "Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work at it."

Who cares about blood or music...just pray the fighting system is completely re-made...more like the no mercy system...none of this reversing grapple crap, that was just a matter of luck on what buttons you hit anyway...and how about a realistic physics system too? Nothing like getting hit with a leg drop, while standing...5 feet away from your opponent...or getting punched and having to lay ont he ground for 2 minutes...

The WWE shows are getting very stupid as far as the writing goes. The whole HLA and Chuck and Billy thing is very stupid. I am a huge Wrestling Game fan because the genre is so much fun. I plan on getting RAW 2 and LOW2 because they are looking mighty appealing. I have benn playing Wrestlemania X8 on my cube since it was released on June 10th and am in desperate need of some fresh Wrestling title.
    To be the man you first have to Beat him.

Giggling @ A Hippopatamus

Hey, did anyone notice that in that screenshot, The Rock's thumb is going through Stone Cold's neck.

Look at it, I'm positive that isn't a birthmark or anything of that sort.

I heard that Legends of Wrestling has a terrible grapple system...

The only wrestling game that Xbox needs is a Fire Pro game...any real wrestling game fan knows that Fire Pro is the best wrestling game series ever made.

The grappling in LOW isn't too bad.....it is a little slower than RAW but the game is descent and it has a ton of classic players that older gamers like me remember watching on tv.

Default New movies/pics - where are they?

I want to see new footage from the game. There's been nothing since E3 in late May. Anchor should have made some significant progress by now.

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

I really did not see anything wrong with the first one... i just wish the career had been longer... it was just kind of pointless like in wcw/nwo revenge... I just hope they had more stuff and fix the gameplay a little... especially the way reversals work!!!

AND I WANT MORE INFO!

Raw 2 is going to be sweet and u can rip music. And thankfully stone cold will be in it. The sceen shots look good. I made the mistake of buying the last one with out playing it first!
    Hidden Content
    mad props to BullseyeWTF for the siggy!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

RAW 1 has yet to be released within Australia, and it is renamed WWE RAW now. I know it's not the greatest of games but I'm really excited about it. RAW 2 will probably be the best wrestling game ever! WWF No Mercy currently holds that position, but now that THQ knows it's flaws in RAW 1, they can easily fix them to make RAW 2 hopefully, the best wrestling game ever!

THQ doesn't make the games so they are not the ones held responsible for correcting flaws....that would be the responsibility of Anchor.

Originally posted by Halo Evolved
    THQ doesn't make the games so they are not the ones held responsible for correcting flaws....that would be the responsibility of Anchor.

Yes, thats right. AKI made the N64 games (the good ones), and Yukes (AKA Pukes) made the PS and PS2 games (the shytti ones). Anchor made the Dreamcrash UFC game...and they should not be able to make wrestling games because RAW sucks so bad.

Human knows what the fock is up...they made the Fire Pro series, up to, not including FPA (Fire Pro Wrestling for the GBA)...I think it was Bam Entertainment who made that...and it wasnt bad, the same SFP engine and all...

the greatest wrestling game ever made is SFPWXP (Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium) for the SNES.

Thread Information