Thread: Microsoft hiring xbox hackers

Default Microsoft hiring xbox hackers

microsoft is hiring hackers that know how to make modchips ,so they get the inside information on hacking the xbox,i think this is a very smart move,cause all i hear from my buddies with ps2 is that xbox is so easy to hack an that its gonna go the way of dreamcast,which i doubt will ever happen but better safe then sorry!
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Yeah, I herd the same thing, I think Microsoft is gonna have alot of trouble stopping hackers cuz, well the Xbox is a computer!

Originally posted by flexotron
    Yeah, I herd the same thing, I think Microsoft is gonna have alot of trouble stopping hackers cuz, well the Xbox is a computer!
    *SLAP* Every game system is a computer. They all have input and output devices, media storage, cpus and graphics and sound processors.

thanks for the reply i thought this thread was dead,i find it intersting cause im sure some members of this site know how to hack into the xbox
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Thread Information