Thread: Commandos 2 Vs. Blade 2...

PIMP

Default Commandos 2 Vs. Blade 2...

Hey all,

Tomorrow Commandos 2 Is coming out and I have been trying to decide which one to get between this game or Blade 2. I know Blade 2 Is already out and so I was wondering If anyone who has played this game could help me out with my decision? My brother Is supposed to be getting this game as well... Is Commandos 2 a straight port from he PS2 version or will there be added feartures ect.? Thanks for the help!

-Matt

Default Re: Commandos 2 Vs. Blade 2...

Originally posted by Pimpn419
    Hey all,

Tomorrow Commandos 2 Is coming out and I have been trying to decide which one to get between this game or Blade 2. I know Blade 2 Is already out and so I was wondering If anyone who has played this game could help me out with my decision? My brother Is supposed to be getting this game as well... Is Commandos 2 a straight port from he PS2 version or will there be added feartures ect.? Thanks for the help!

-Matt
    Don't bother with Blade II. I am returning the rental of it today to blockbuster and I've finished the game. I used some codes near the end to activate infinite rage because it gets boring and repetitive. I wouldn't recommend Blade II as a purchase, the story is weak, gameplay quite repetitive. Its a good rental, but I don't think anyone but the hardcore Blade fan would want to own this one. Thats my opinion./
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

THE REAL BOSS

Commandos 2 is going to be awesome, I preorderd mine so i can't wait.
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

PIMP

Thanks guys... I was sort of thinking the same thing about Blade 2. I'm leaning towards Commandos 2 but I really don't know much about It either. Is It going to be simular to Command & Conquer?

-Matt

Flushing the Ducts evil xbox king's Avatar

Commandos 2, if I remember correctly, was originally a PC game, that was ported to PS2, that was ported to Xbox.
    Poor Delta...I hope she gets better quickly.

Thread Information