Thread: XBC is way better than GSPY arcade

Derka Derka Allah Jihad

Default XBC is way better than GSPY arcade

i like to play HALO online.i jus started play this past sunday.from what i have experienced gamespy arcade suxz.its not the software either,its the players. im a lonegamer and it semms that if u only have 1player no one wants u there. now i can understand the lagg from to many xboxs but come on all i see when i go there is 2+ and more. i might get one good game in there and it takes for ever to find a server thats not full,has no lagg or not passworded.Xbox connect on the other hand,as soon as i get there waam i got a game no matter if im 1 player on a xbox and i havent had lagg yet. let me hear from u guys on what u think of the 2 if u play online by the way if u do play my name on both is "NON-Fiction" i sux right now but im learning

Horrible grammar and sentence structure man, I stopped reading about halfway through.

I agree with the thread title, Xbconnect is far better than gamespy.

Gamespy adds a fair bit of lag, XBC does not.
    Gamespy has ads, XBC does not.
    XBC has ladders, Gamespy does not.
    I also never have any trouble at all getting a game in XBC whereas gamespy you might have to wait a while due to the extra lag gamespy includes.

-jarvis
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    Learn to swim...
    -Tool

Default Re: XBC is way better than GSPY arcade

Originally posted by nutsnyomowf
    i like to play HALO online.i jus started play this past sunday.from what i have experienced gamespy arcade suxz.its not the software either,its the players. im a lonegamer and it semms that if u only have 1player no one wants u there. now i can understand the lagg from to many xboxs but come on all i see when i go there is 2+ and more. i might get one good game in there and it takes for ever to find a server thats not full,has no lagg or not passworded.Xbox connect on the other hand,as soon as i get there waam i got a game no matter if im 1 player on a xbox and i havent had lagg yet. let me hear from u guys on what u think of the 2 if u play online by the way if u do play my name on both is "NON-Fiction" i sux right now but im learning

And another 2 year-old joins XBA!

Thread Information