Thread: Restore Skill

Default Restore Skill

My heavy armor skill has been damaged. I've already gone to the imperial cult place to try their restore attributes; doesn't work. I've also gone to every Dunmer temple I can think of to try their blessings. Nothing seems to work! I don't have blight or any other diseases, although I recently was cured of vampirism.
    Hidden Content

(I hope to have X-Ray changed to Peepers)

i havent had any of my skills decrease yet, but i would think you would just have to level them again?

The Great One

Default I believe....

You might do a search here about that fury sword. I believe the person was able to restore his armor skills by removing all items that fortified anything, and then getting cured at the temple. Or something like that.

He either did that, or was told there is nothing you can do. I think

I believe the thread was title something like "HElp! My armor skill is 0!" I hope this helps
    I am the YETI!!!!

From what I remember if you have skills drop you are screwed. You can either reload from before they got messed up or start to get them built back up again.
    Here's how bad I suck

Don't get a free IPOD - Hidden Content

old sig Made by professor_frink he is the sig man!
    http://hosting.reversedreality.com/user_images/jschelm/sig.jpg

maybe you have something equipped that lowers your heavy armor go through all your stuff and check.

Only thing that I know that lowers armor skills is that damn Fury sword...only way to get the skill back up on the Xbox version is to train them up. The PC version has a patch that enables the Imperial cult to fix the lowered skill for you.
    Yep, another TXB member visting while the site's down.

The Great One

Default I suppose..

I suppose one way you get around this is by using a cheat. You would have to use the spell cheat with the fortify skill effect. It would go a little like this:

1)Get the Fortify skill effect by gathering all the sanguine artifacts for the leader of the Morag Tong

2)Create a spell or enchant an item like this:
    1st effect-what skill you want to fortify at what magnitude you want it for a duration of 2
    2nd effect-Soul Trap on target with no magnitude for a duration of 1

3) when you cast the spell or use the item, make sure you don't hit anything with the soul trap.

What happens is the 1st effect becomes permament. Meaning, if you lost some armor skill, do this little cheat to recoup your skills.

But wait, cheating is WRONG! NO!
    I am the YETI!!!!

Thread Information