Thread: Hey stupid MS why dont you mix in a few comercials

Default Hey stupid MS why dont you mix in a few comercials

nice exclusives but who ever hears about them. Shenmue 2 would look sick in a commercial, so would Wreckless, Halo, Project Ego, KOTOR, Ninja Gaiden, N.U.D.E., Phantasy Star online etc etc.........

WTF dufuses
    Your sig image is too big. The entire sig can be no larger than 500x250 pixels. Please reduce it in size before you repost. Thanks, XBA Staff.

they had commercials for halo and wreckless

Default Re: Hey stupid MS why dont you mix in a few comercials

Originally posted by Bigwig
    nice exclusives but who ever hears about them. Shenmue 2 would look sick in a commercial, so would Wreckless, Halo, Project Ego, KOTOR, Ninja Gaiden, N.U.D.E., Phantasy Star online etc etc.........

WTF dufuses
    Well, i agree, sort of. I think they need to be advertising Xbox Live ALOT more. But they can't start advertising for Progect Ego, that is more than a year away.

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    they had commercials for halo and wreckless
    huh I never seen them. Mmmm maybe one Halo comercial. All I see is Dead to Rights all the time. Its Sat mourning right now and I have been watching football, and cartoons. Great time for an Xbox comercial but nooooooooooooooooooooooo. Project Ego will be out in a year. That game should have comercials 5 months before release. People should be hearing that game in their sleep.
    Your sig image is too big. The entire sig can be no larger than 500x250 pixels. Please reduce it in size before you repost. Thanks, XBA Staff.

how about sending them a letter and tell them your comments and ideas

Send them a letter

I just got a tester job for MS and I'll be stationed near their main headquarters. If I dont see a Shenmue 2 commercial by mid Oct I'm going to walk my a$$ up in the main office hawk as much mucus as I can clear from my sinuses into my mouth spit on the floor, slap the secretary and use language that would appall Mike Tyson.

I gotta agree, i see plenty of PS2 commercials, even for there not so stellar titles. I think last nite alone while watching Major League on TBS or TNN, not sure, i saw about 4 or 5 PS2 spots.

OMG I always saw teh Wreckless commericial. It made the game look wy better then it actually was.

I saw halo commericals too.

They usually don't put up commericals till a week before release to about maybe 2 weeks after.

Oh, yeah. I used to see the Bloodwake commerical ALOT!

In the UK, these are the only commercials I've seen for the games:

Halo
    Wreckless
    Project Gotham Racing
    DOA3
    FIFA

I haven't seen even one X-Box game commercial for well, a month and a half now! The PS2 has the Stuntman commercial going and nothing on the GC except- no wait. I can't remember any GC commercials over the last 3 months. *Sigh* Generally I think all three consoles lack commercials on TV over here. Do you guys reckon the developers/publishers are doing the commercials or Microsoft/Nintendo/Sony are? Tons of commercials in mags though.

PS. The Project Ego trailer would make a great commercial. The Halo:CE trailer was BS. It showed the Chief ontop of something in a snow level with a sniper rifle. And thats all it showed! The camera zoomed in. End commercial.
    Proud owner of Halo: Combat Evolved

Thread Information