Thread: Skill Loss?

Default Skill Loss?

Ive heard references to this topic before in this forum but I cant find a solution for it. Heres the deal. I equipped this:

Fury, Longsword
    Constant effect
    Blind 10% on Self
    Lower Skill (Heavy Armor) 20 points
    Lower Skill (Medium Armor) 20 points
    Lower Skill (Light Armor) 20 points
    Lower Skill (Unarmored) 20 points
    Raise Attack 20 points

When i unequipped it, the blind went away, the attack up went away, but all of my skills remained low. Even when i totally dropped the weapon, still down there.

I know of one way that could fix this. Is there any Fortify skill spells? Ive had something like this happen before, and I just did a fortify attribute spell and it fixed it.

Other than that, are there any other ways to fix this?

The Great One

Default Re: Skill Loss?

Originally posted by OUberLord
    Ive heard references to this topic before in this forum but I cant find a solution for it. Heres the deal. I equipped this:

Fury, Longsword
    Constant effect
    Blind 10% on Self
    Lower Skill (Heavy Armor) 20 points
    Lower Skill (Medium Armor) 20 points
    Lower Skill (Light Armor) 20 points
    Lower Skill (Unarmored) 20 points
    Raise Attack 20 points

When i unequipped it, the blind went away, the attack up went away, but all of my skills remained low. Even when i totally dropped the weapon, still down there.

I know of one way that could fix this. Is there any Fortify skill spells? Ive had something like this happen before, and I just did a fortify attribute spell and it fixed it.

Other than that, are there any other ways to fix this?
    Here's the thread on the topic:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/sho...hlight=Help%2A

I'm guessing your just screwed.

There is only 1 source for getting a fortify skill spell: collect all the sanguine artifacts for the head of the morag tong. There are 25 of them, although he's already got one. When you get all of them(and I'm pretty sure you have to be in the morag tong to do this) he will give you a spell called Mephala's Skill. It makes 2 good effects available: fortify attack and fortify skill. This is the ONLY source for these two effects.
    I am the YETI!!!!

Why do people even touch that damn sword? I found it and left it alone when I saw what it does to one's armor rating.
    Yep, another TXB member visting while the site's down.

Originally posted by GamemasterD
    Why do people even touch that damn sword? I found it and left it alone when I saw what it does to one's armor rating.
    yo...I am trying to stay faaaar away from creepy things like that......I would stay at the faaar east if its in the west....
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Thread Information